JayBee

Sep 13, 2017
This game is a massive cocktease, 4 years without getting to bang Hermione.
And they'll just keep introducing new characters that no one asked for in place of more content with the main girls. Like Nola, Ginny, Parvati, the elf maid, the elves in the birdcage, Myrtle, the mermaid, and the weird mysterious fan-thing. Or we'll get more content with Minerva for no reason.

Reactions: Bogdan2033

armond

Apr 26, 2020
And they'll just keep introducing new characters that no one asked for in place of more content with the main girls. Like Nola, Ginny, Parvati, the elf maid, the elves in the birdcage, Myrtle, the mermaid, and the weird mysterious fan-thing. Or we'll get more content with Minerva for no reason.
Or more getting drunk with Snape or a painting

kuindai

Oct 22, 2022
After three months, there will be a teaser announcement that will reveal the game's release on Steam. Therefore, there will be a patch that will replace all names and correct files and bugs... A global patch with no new content. -)

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
The team seems to have changed the artist and the characters' images have been completely lost.

My waifu - Hermione and Daphne (yes, I know, very original) don't look like themselves at all. And the supposedly just awesome rooftop scene where 2 Hermione's fondle themselves - didn't evoke any emotion at all because it's not Hermione. And the footjob scene from Daphne is very sexy in idea, but, again, the body proportions and face are not right at all.

I made a picture comparison - just look at it. It's just awful...

I was willing to wait for VERY SMALL UPDATES because I just fell in love with the characters. But now there's nothing to wait for at all because the characters are gone.

View attachment 2790446
Hermione and Daphne from alternate universe. :ROFLMAO:

Targak

Mar 14, 2019
After three months, there will be a teaser announcement that will reveal the game's release on Steam. Therefore, there will be a patch that will replace all names and correct files and bugs... A global patch with no new content. -)
They're gonna get their asses handed to them on the steam forums

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
The team seems to have changed the artist and the characters' images have been completely lost.

My waifu - Hermione and Daphne (yes, I know, very original) don't look like themselves at all. And the supposedly just awesome rooftop scene where 2 Hermione's fondle themselves - didn't evoke any emotion at all because it's not Hermione. And the footjob scene from Daphne is very sexy in idea, but, again, the body proportions and face are not right at all.

I made a picture comparison - just look at it. It's just awful...

I was willing to wait for VERY SMALL UPDATES because I just fell in love with the characters. But now there's nothing to wait for at all because the characters are gone.

View attachment 2790446
Even tho I agree with you when you say they look different but I should admit that this is a common problem among 2D art when single artist work on single character looks different when drawings change perspective. And that's understandable, it's hard to draw 10+ different faces from different sides when there's no clean reference. You just have to iMaGiNe how character will look. Nothing surprising in this.

That's actually far from the worst case when I almost vomited.

Boblet

Apr 12, 2023

That's interesting. I actually thought Ugly Hermione was a result of protag using polyjuice. But I see you are right that Actual Hermione is a bit different too. As to the scene itself, Sad Crab seem to be doing anything to avoid getting to the crux. Lots of peripheral stuff with other characters and shell games to distract you. By the time protag gets around to the mains they will all look like grandmas so we can expect a few more minerva-esque gilf scenes. Seven years...just saying.

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
So i'm in Act 2 i believe and Daphne is missing is that supposed to happen or did i screw up somewhere in Act 1

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
So i'm in Act 2 i believe and Daphne is missing is that supposed to happen or did i screw up somewhere in Act 1
Someone wrote in this topic some time ago that there is supposed to be a prologue to Act II in the future, which will present the disappearance of the waifu, but I don't know if this is actually true.

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020
Yeah, its supposed to happen. They are currently reworking Act 2, I think. This means, you are missing some key knowledge of it and didnt date her, yet. Its not a big deal honestly.

Racheakt

May 14, 2020
Hey Guys, has anybody an idea who is the girl in the bottom right corner? Just a random girl or another side girl in the future?
We can see Ginny, Parvati and Nola. I guess the prefects are in the fog.
Can we have the full painting, or is that still in-development?

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes