Yukkitte

Jan 2, 2019
Hello there did someone know how to send gift to Ginny ? before there was a slot for it on letter but not anymore so I'm lost, thank for the responses.

hungtannguyen1

Aug 3, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'act1_ch4_macgon_dialogues.just_drink_part6'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 111, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 230, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1_new/act1_menu.rpyc", line 63, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1_new/chapter_6/menus.rpyc", line 148, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1_new/chapter_6/menus.rpyc", line 418, in script call
One third removed.
File "mechanics/person_menu.rpyc", line 86, in script call
File "mechanics/person_menu.rpyc", line 170, in script call
File "mechanics/person_menu.rpyc", line 157, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_4/macgon_dialogues.rpyc", line 146, in script call
File "D:\3\Innocent_Witches-0-10-beta-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Innocent Witches version(0, 10, 5, beta)
Wed Aug 9 19:55:53 2023
```

there have some wrong

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
\The evil bastard IS trolling us, but..... Kinda looks to me that it's Daphnes legs wrapped around the mc, dudes ass top right..... But then, WTF is in the bottom center/lower left..... Fuck it, you were right. I see lines.
Excuse me, Daphnes legs wrapped around the mc anywhere?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 111, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 230, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1_new/act1_menu.rpyc", line 63, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1_new/chapter_6/menus.rpyc", line 148, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1_new/chapter_6/menus.rpyc", line 418, in script call
One third removed.
File "mechanics/person_menu.rpyc", line 86, in script call
File "mechanics/person_menu.rpyc", line 170, in script call
File "mechanics/person_menu.rpyc", line 157, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_4/macgon_dialogues.rpyc", line 146, in script call
File "D:\3\Innocent_Witches-0-10-beta-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Innocent Witches version(0, 10, 5, beta)
Wed Aug 9 19:55:53 2023
```

there have some wrong
Fixed in 0.10.1B

Kutlass

May 23, 2022
Love the art but it's true that feels too grindy for the NSFW content that it offers. Hopefully in the near future we get more stuff. Scenes for each prefect like the 1st one with Minerva would be awesome.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Love the art but it's true that feels too grindy for the NSFW content that it offers. Hopefully in the near future we get more stuff. Scenes for each prefect like the 1st one with Minerva would be awesome.
Unfortunately, we 90% players don't understand such interactive scene and this scene costs 3 full months of main artist time, so no news interactive scenes like with Minerva in old plot (only full cg scenes with some interactive stuff)

Draegoth

Jun 7, 2017
Couldn't agree more. Absolute boring grindfest of a game with barely any good content. Hours wasted.

romanroman

Apr 21, 2023
sup guys> Can u please help me with one thing,so in the game "Innocent Witches",I've got the problem with the quest about Hermionas pants,I've tried a lot to resave,repack the game but nothing helps,also my friend have a broblem with this,so the pants or disappear or I cannot touch other pants in the girls rooms,please help me

kuindai

Oct 22, 2022
sup guys> Can u please help me with one thing,so in the game "Innocent Witches",I've got the problem with the quest about Hermionas pants,I've tried a lot to resave,repack the game but nothing helps,also my friend have a broblem with this,so the pants or disappear or I cannot touch other pants in the girls rooms,please help me
Nothing has changed in 7 years. They will tell you to buy the new version, but the version is not out yet. You can just subscribe and wait six months

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Couldn't agree more. Absolute boring grindfest of a game with barely any good content. Hours wasted.
Grinding is the worst game mechanic, all it does is waste the players time with meaningless tedium, old games did it to artificially extend game time because there was nothing to the game without it, ie smt, dragon quest, a lot of jrpgs that no one bothers with now because they know they are a waste of time

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Grinding is the worst game mechanic, all it does is waste the players time with meaningless tedium, old games did it to artificially extend game time because there was nothing to the game without it, ie smt, dragon quest, a lot of jrpgs that no one bothers with now because they know they are a waste of time
Grid of stats will be remade in next updates

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
You have 0.10B version, this bug was fixed in 0.10.1B or in 0.9.8B(free version)

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes