Draegoth

Jun 7, 2017
To play Devil's Advocate here, while there's nothing wrong with a slow initial buildup (which i'd have voted in favor of as well) i think what Draegoth is referring to is the silence between scenes, in that they are pretty far apart.
Bro I've played this game for like 3 or 4 hours now and I've seen more of Minerva than I've seen of the girls and I don't exactly play this game to see a grandma.

Mar 18, 2019
Just wish they didn't have to go back and re-do so much. Road map would have had them filling out act 2 chapter 3 next update.

Next 2 small updates will still be re-doing existing stuff. Probably only manage to get one update (possibly 2) for the new story progression this year.

LEPS069

May 15, 2023
Guys, I already have everything ready to go to chapter 5, but I only managed to start doing Gina's side quest a short time ago, and none of the other side quests I managed to do, besides the side quest option not even appearing in the book. And I'm only able to do Gina's mission because I'm watching a guy playing on youtube and seeing his book that has the missions all right, but mine doesn't. These here are all the side quests that don't appear for me to do, House-elf delivery service, Extremely diligent student, Misplaced packages, Abandoned toilet's mystery, Luna's ordinary day.

1692544777055.png
1692544790214.png

adyk29

Aug 28, 2019
" I figured it out, for the other people wondering what to do: invite Ginny informally and check her "thoughts". The one that is clearly marked is the password that you should type when reading the diary afterwards. "

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Guys, I already have everything ready to go to chapter 5, but I only managed to start doing Gina's side quest a short time ago, and none of the other side quests I managed to do, besides the side quest option not even appearing in the book. And I'm only able to do Gina's mission because I'm watching a guy playing on youtube and seeing his book that has the missions all right, but mine doesn't. These here are all the side quests that don't appear for me to do, House-elf delivery service, Extremely diligent student, Misplaced packages, Abandoned toilet's mystery, Luna's ordinary day.

View attachment 2865160
View attachment 2865161
If you have any problem with game, you can find answer in our discord channel in en_help section

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Love the game, particularly the artwork! Haven't played through it for a while, think it might be time again.

toni7

Jun 29, 2020
It is crazy, just the lengths that you have to go for the first H scene with minerva not to sound like a rapist wetdream, and for the lines to still check out.
Cuz no matter what you do, the script will still assume "something" happened, even if you quit immediately. And god forbid you did more.

If you cum (anywhere), she swears very angrily she'll "never forgive you".
Which is fair for a first time (especially with no "give underwear back" path), so one could call it a day earlier.
But just about everything else is lame too.

If you dick her (even if you go at it for good, with her finally enjoying it for once) she is pissed that you were rough.
If you only stick the wand in her and stop there.. she's somehow pissed because you technically left her blue-balled?
If you remove her clothes and/or panties she's in various states of disappointment, outrage, scolding or sadness.
You can still jerk off at that point, but that's simply the most miserable thing of course (even more so with this eery inexplicable force that seems to have her petrified like at gun point).

So, the best case scenario is really just to fix the dress (and please, do, otherwise she treats you like you had tried to pull it up) and exit. She will still half-heartedly "joke" with a cringed expression that next time you should listen more to her wishes, or not take her hostage but better than incel I guess (maybe you can still grope and flash her, to somewhat justify this attitude, but don't switch to the "angry talk" mode).

EDIT: lol, unbelievably this gets even worse in chapter 4 (right when you start to think the extreme puerileness of the scene might have been on purpose).
Now it's McGonagall that wants to fuck you dearly, but you are only given two equally offputting choices: either yield and somehow you have to experience again the same exact scene of the prologue (now in an even more nonsensical context), or not only you turn down humping a sexy MILF but you even mock her for not being a teen.

Last edited:

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
It is crazy, just the lengths that you have to go for the first H scene with minerva not to sound like a rapist wetdream, and for the lines to still check out.
Cuz no matter what you do, the script will still assume "something" happened, even if you quit immediately. And god forbid you did more.

If you cum (anywhere), she swears very angrily she'll "never forgive you".
Which is fair for a first time (especially with no "give underwear back" path), so one could call it a day earlier.
But just about everything else is lame too.

If you dick her (even if you go at it for good, with her finally enjoying it for once) she is pissed that you were rough.
If you only stick the wand in her and stop there.. she's somehow pissed because you technically left her blue-balled?
If you remove her clothes and/or panties she's in various states of disappointment, outrage, scolding or sadness.
You can still jerk off at that point, but that's simply the most miserable thing of course (even more so with this eery inexplicable force that seems to have her petrified like at gun point).

So, the best case scenario is really just to fix the dress (and please, do, otherwise she treats you like you had tried to pull it up) and exit. She will still half-heartedly "joke" with a cringed expression that next time you should listen more to her wishes, or not take her hostage but better than incel I guess (maybe you can still grope and flash her, to somewhat justify this attitude, but don't switch to the "angry talk" mode).

EDIT: lol, unbelievably this gets even worse in chapter 4 (right when you start to think the extreme puerileness of the scene might have been on purpose).
Now it's McGonagall that wants to fuck you dearly, but you are only given two equally offputting choices: either yield and somehow you have to experience again the same exact scene of the prologue (now in an even more nonsensical context), or not only you turn down humping a sexy MILF but you even mock her for not being a teen.
This scene only in old plot that will be removed

dark16sider

Jun 12, 2017
I am new to the game. I am currently stuck at feed phoneix. I have the bag of nuts thate snape gave me but when ever I drag the bag of nuts to the bird it says can't use it here. Anyone have a solution or can I have a save file after prefect demands. Also, when I drag Mandrake seed, the bird get highlighted but it says I need to plant it. I can't plant it in the flower pot. I suspect both got swapped

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
I am new to the game. I am currently stuck at feed phoneix. I have the bag of nuts thate snape gave me but when ever I drag the bag of nuts to the bird it says can't use it here. Anyone have a solution or can I have a save file after prefect demands. Also, when I drag Mandrake seed, the bird get highlighted but it says I need to plant it. I can't plant it in the flower pot. I suspect both got swapped
How do I buy the perfume?
If you have any problem with game, you can find answer in our discord channel in en_help section

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes