zaytamder

Sep 26, 2017
You need steal each special swimsuit, use the hat to copy Hermione's style swimsuit.

Then you need convice each girl to weare it, on sunday if my memory is good. I'm not good at english, hope this was a help.

Im stuck here in the old plot. now what's next? I follow the hit of the sorting hat but to no progression. I think its a bug. View attachment 3359514

GrompotGino

Oct 23, 2021
Just play the latest 0.9.13-beta on their site. All the Patreon release has different is an animated existing scene.

The only thing added is the Hermione valentines stuff and it's in the free version.
That is correct. The story will continue in the next update which is scheduled for release either end of Feb or early March and will have the new scene with the elf.

Apr 15, 2023
Am I just mentally stunted like where the **** is the code to the **** door like I keep on asking Snape and he saying right under my nose, but nothing showing up anywhere

rav47

Jan 7, 2022
Recall : information for new version 0.11

" Public news 01.02.2024
As a conclusion, we're currently aiming at the release of 0.11A in February. First we will release the seasonal patch on 14th of February which will include the short event with Hermione, after that we will focus on finishing the work on 0.11A and releasing it before the end of the month.

"speaking of which, here are some of the tasks that we’ve completed and which are still in progress based on the current state of 0.11A:
Finished:
  • Added an expanded fullscreen scene with Minerva which includes a new item and interactions with it based on the existing scene at the table.
  • Reintegrated most of the art involved in Minerva's scene from the old plot.
  • Added Live2D animations for Daphne's scene (at the end of Act 1).
  • Added Live2D animations for Elf-maid's scene in the bedroom.
  • Added a new background for the main menu together with a new music track (static for now, Live2D animations are coming).
  • Expanded the functionality that allows switching the background for the main menu together with the music theme.
  • Added new music tracks for the recently added locations, together with Potions Classroom.
  • Added an ability to repair the broom in Chapter 4.
  • Added an ability to start the events that lead to Myrtle’s scene in any chapter after chapter 4.
  • Added a botched cake art to Susan's Halloween event for better immersion.
  • Fixed many typos, grammar mistakes and other game bugs in general based on your reports (thanks! <3).
In progress:
  • Added a new chapter that continues the events of the prologue in Act 2.
  • Added three new locations - Great Hall, Divination Classroom and Hufflepuff Common Room, all of which are a part of the new chapter.
  • Added a new fullscreen scene with Elf-maid.
  • Added new music theme for Elf-maid including erotic version.
  • Added a new interactive mechanic for casting spells during certain events."

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes