cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol, ok, so I may just give this a miss for the rest of this game. I have a few others that are also really slow updating and I've filed them under 'on hold' games.
yea better wait completed game (if that someday happens).

HeartBroker

Jul 20, 2018
Well yes, but only one with any of the four characters who are supposed to be the focus of the game. No one asked for scenes with their weird deaged Dame Maggie Smith, or with a sock stealing gnome thing, or whatever the fuck else they're wasting time making scenes for. And that one scene with Daphne isn't even particularly good, her proportions are completely fucked.
Everything about Daphne's scenes being the most complete is really a microcosm of the relationship the patroens have with the developer. She gets hers while degrading you, and if you try to get things your way she literally kills you.

Moedoe

Jul 13, 2019
Public news 01.03.2024

Hello, everyone!
A new month is upon us which means it’s time to update you all on the current status of Innocent Witches, 0.11A and what will follow. Let’s begin!
First of all, an art-preview. This time it’s a preview of one of the events that will happen in 0.11A.
1709144776252.png
Next, let’s look at what's been happening during the past weeks. We’ve:
  • Worked on and released a seasonal update revolving around the St. Valentine’s Day celebrations.
  • Continued to fix the bugs and typos reported by you <3
  • Discussed and added to the development plans several new updates for the game mechanics, such as activities in the potions classroom, more tight integration of alchemy into the game, time-limited menu choices (with the possibility to turn them off), and more.

• And of course, continued to work on 0.11A.
1709144809265.png
The current status of 0.11A is as follows. The content is around 75% implemented and added into the game. A fully playable version of the new chapter is expected to be finished before the end of the current week (prior or on the 3rd of March). After that we will need to insert all the missing art that is currently being drawn, and finally test the whole version fixing the bugs in the process. Since the new chapter has different branches depending on which prefect is your waifu, this will take some time to polish and flesh out. However, we’re working on the new version every day (including the weekends for some members of the team), so we hope to be finished with it as soon as possible so that you can finally play it!
In addition, we’ve composed a roadmap for the new content to expect in 2024. The roadmap itself will be shared soon. At the moment we’re looking at 5 releases this year (including 0.11A). They will follow the usual pattern that we’ve used before:
  • First, an A version releases, which focuses more on the main plot for the chapter.
  • Next, a B version releases, which will include more side content and activities for the chapter added in the A version.
  • Finally, the next A version releases, introducing the next chapter, while the previous B version becomes public.
In total, this year we plan to add three new chapters in Act 2 (including the first one added in 0.11A), together with side activities and new content for them. As a sneak peek, the new chapters will include more romantic dates and fullscreen scenes with the prefects, introduction and development of new side characters, and a couple of new mechanics, among other things. More details will be shared in the coming weeks and months so please make sure to stay tuned for more!
1709144835036.png
But for now we need to return to finishing 0.11A, and after that implement some of the content that was mentioned in the previous news posts. Since it’s a very busy time and we have very clear goals for the near future, today the voting round will be about a more general, but nonetheless pretty important topic. As the development goes forward it’s crucial for us to know the tastes and preferences of our players when it comes to their choice of the favorite faculty so that we can use these data to make decisions during the development. So, what’s your favorite faculty in Hogwarts in 2024? Please vote or leave a comment below!
  • Ravenclaw
  • Slytherin
  • Hufflepuff
  • Gryffindor
That’ll be all for today, folks! We greatly appreciate you sticking around and continuing to support the development by donating and leaving feedback. Thank you!
We’ll meet again soon. Until then, stay safe and have fun!
Peace✌
Your,
Sad crabs.

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020
Sad Crab Company
Creating Adult Games
  • 4,602 paid members
  • 707 posts
  • €21,670/month
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Still holding out pretty well on their end.
I wonder, if there is a new milestone plan for this year

• Haha
Reactions: datarelay

Boblet

Apr 12, 2023
SAD CRAB UPDATE REVIEW:

Include pics of prefects in update--CHECK!

Dangle possible future full screens with prefects--CHECK!

Scrub update to avoid mentioning the gilf scene and ugly dobby maid scene people are actually getting--CHECK!

Vague and casual reference to future "side characters"--CHECK!

Make sure to mention "prefects" alongside said vague reference to side characters--CHECK!

Add absolutely meaningless poll--CHECK!

Looks good!!

Aevisyo

Jan 7, 2019
I'm fairly certain the .11A update was on the 2023 roadmap as the first/second update of the year and slated for a spring/summer 2023 release.
It is now march 2024, and it's not even out for patrons.
But hey, let's look on the bright side, sometime this year, hopefully, we're gonna get the .11A update with a revised minerva scene, a new house elf scene, and if we're lucky they'll even get in a re-used CG from the old plot.

On the serious note, I am actually baffled how people still support this on patreon, do they just forget they're subbed, do they not care? This is legit reaching Legend of Krystal tier bullshit lmao.
I wonder if this is gonna go the way of the breeding season where somebody on the inside gets tired of the rest of the team doing nothing and fucks off to do it themselves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm fairly certain the .11A update was on the 2023 roadmap as the first/second update of the year and slated for a spring/summer 2023 release.
i'm quite sure that it was on orig. map but now abandoned map.

Louschen

Sep 26, 2017
A few years ago, I wanted to support them on Patreon, but didn't have any money. Now when I do have, I don't want to. I'm happy, because I had the chance to not spend a single penny on this game due to how they delay-delay-delay and re-re-refactor the old swimsuits plot.

Reactions: Jarul and Bubilonka

Курукулям

May 24, 2018
It is now march 2024, and it's not even out for patrons.
But hey, let's look on the bright side, sometime this year, hopefully, we're gonna get the .11A update with a revised minerva scene, a new house elf scene, and if we're lucky they'll even get in a re-used CG from the old plot.

On the serious note, I am actually baffled how people still support this on patreon, do they just forget they're subbed, do they not care? This is legit reaching Legend of Krystal tier bullshit lmao.
I wonder if this is gonna go the way of the breeding season where somebody on the inside gets tired of the rest of the team doing nothing and fucks off to do it themselves.
It happened today. Siserg announced his own game.

Курукулям

May 24, 2018
Really? What did they say?
"Hello everybody!
I see a lot of you thought I was back in comics again. I'm glad people liked my old works ^_^
But today I want to announce that I have started my own little game. Yes, my new project is a game. Of course it's not as big as Innocent Witches. This will be a short and small story just to start myself in indie game development.
Also I must answer your future questions
1. Why?
As many of you already know, my main working place is a mobile games company. I don't like this job. I waste my time on games that do not bring anything new to the world, only aimed at pumping money out of children and housewives. It's just clones of other successful games with the same graphics. I will try to change my job in the future and do something independent that I won’t be ashamed of.
2. What about Innocent Witches?
I already have 2 and half jobs, which I spend all my time. My whole life is work, short walks with the dog and one weekend movie with my wife. So I can replace one job with another and the Innocent Witches will not suffer. I will continue to draw it for you and @SadCrabCompany, no worries ^_^
3. Plans
I will release demo this Summer. I already have main backgrounds(only 3: story/skills/gameplay) and almost all gameplay assets for demo. It will take more time to write the story and draw the characters for this.
4. Team
I saved up money for 1 programmer at this moment from my patreon. The animator and sound will be required in future. I know where to find them, but it’s too early to think about it. I hope that this small project will help me to hire bigger team for bigger projects
5. Game
I will post more info in the near future ;)
Also I will create discord server for comfortable communication soon
I want to say thank you to my patreon and boosty subscribers for giving me the chance to do something of my own. And of course, thanks to the one person who inspired me to do this. This is akabur and you all know him.
My patreon patreon.com/siserg
Boosty boosty.to/siserg "

Last edited:

Moedoe

Jul 13, 2019
"Hello everybody!
I see a lot of you thought I was back in comics again. I'm glad people liked my old works ^_^
But today I want to announce that I have started my own little game. Yes, my new project is a game. Of course it's not as big as Innocent Witches. This will be a short and small story just to start myself in indie game development.
Also I must answer your future questions
1. Why?
As many of you already know, my main working place is a mobile games company. I don't like this job. I waste my time on games that do not bring anything new to the world, only aimed at pumping money out of children and housewives. It's just clones of other successful games with the same graphics. I will try to change my job in the future and do something independent that I won’t be ashamed of.
2. What about Innocent Witches?
I already have 2 and half jobs, which I spend all my time. My whole life is work, short walks with the dog and one weekend movie with my wife. So I can replace one job with another and the Innocent Witches will not suffer. I will continue to draw it for you and @SadCrabCompany, no worries ^_^
3. Plans
I will release demo this Summer. I already have main backgrounds(only 3: story/skills/gameplay) and almost all gameplay assets for demo. It will take more time to write the story and draw the characters for this.
4. Team
I saved up money for 1 programmer at this moment from my patreon. The animator and sound will be required in future. I know where to find them, but it’s too early to think about it. I hope that this small project will help me to hire bigger team for bigger projects
5. Game
I will post more info in the near future ;)
Also I will create discord server for comfortable communication soon
I want to say thank you to my patreon and boosty subscribers for giving me the chance to do something of my own. And of course, thanks to the one person who inspired me to do this. This is akabur and you all know him.
My patreon patreon.com/siserg
Boosty boosty.to/siserg "
main_room.jpg

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes