ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
after being in development for two years,i'd expect a game like this to at least have the 4 main women in it at least able to be seen nude by now,but we dont even have that.

like,i completely understand wanting to build your game's world and it's lore and wanting to try and make some sort of epic game,but you also need to remember that your still making an adult parody game,and if the only adult stuff in it is an optional sex scene with mcgonagall then maybe your focusing a bit too much on the world building and not enough on the adult stuff ?

ster777

Dec 23, 2017
Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask does anyone has a more refined and detailed walk-through for this game i have tried following the one attached but found myself stuck a lot of times also as the walk-trough states it is for version 1B. Also i have not played the whole game, for anyone who has played through the whole game it would be easy for them to guide others.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask does anyone has a more refined and detailed walk-through for this game i have tried following the one attached but found myself stuck a lot of times also as the walk-trough states it is for version 1B. Also i have not played the whole game, for anyone who has played through the whole game it would be easy for them to guide others.
So I have played through it several times, but sadly it would not be easy to make a full walk-through since there is so much text and options. It is possible but it would be very time consuming.
My best advice is to make sure you have talked to everyone and picked every talk options for all characters there is in the game. Also another advice is if you send mail for one of the characters make sure to both use official letter and non official letter specially professor snape, this will result in different talk options.
Good luck : )

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Closest you will get:

There is a new achievement that's kind of an easter egg in the prologue that I will not be putting into a video.

Reactions: JasonJemodah
3.00 star(s) 320 Votes