TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
*sigh* Thread closed until I nuke this pointless argument out of it.

Don't become obnoxious and don't resort to personal attacks please. That applies for everyone.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I can give them that they've been pushing out updates on time, that's a step in the right direction. However "huge" updates I don't agree, not even close, maybe in comparison to what it was? As for story, I'll be honest I could care less, what the game needs is art Imo, there's already enough story to add a lot of scenes. If I wanted a text based game I would go play The Last Sovereign. Where this game shines is the untapped potential that's the artist. Contrary to what I might have previously given off, I want this game to be better, If I didn't I wouldn't waste my breath here.
Well I did never say "huge" content updates. Just that they have been on time.
I do also agree that the game needs more art, scenes and story.
The artist is part time hired to my knowledge, but his artwork is very very detailed and extremely good. Which is also why some of the content takes time.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well I did never say "huge" content updates. Just that they have been on time.
I could have sworn you said huge in your post, maybe I misread, If I did I apologize; however I don't think we'll ever find out. Out of fear that I'll anger the overlords i'm probably just going to ignore this thread again; I've said my piece anyway.

Karpiz

Jul 13, 2018
Hi, is there any trick with Xandria apart from she inspects penis, kissings and shows tits? Please tell some hints or just there is no more options?

wint____

Jul 9, 2018
If I was a long-term backer and this was the progress I saw over that dev-time, I would not be a happy customer at all.

Onward and upward though. It would be nice to see something close to completed before you sail off to early retirement.

pascha99

Aug 29, 2018
it is a great game but i stuck at the walkthrough at point ch4 7 - i have to get hermiones Swimsuit while the resurrection of the phonix with magic ...
But idk how ,how do i use magic to get her swimsuit??

ster777

Dec 23, 2017
8. Marcus learns why girls don’t like the swimsuits, and that each one has her own tastes in others’ swimsuits. Hat will hint at what to do next.
a. Talk with the hat and find out about two steps.

9. Marcus needs to act on Hat’s hint:
a. Get Minerva to show you to the bedrooms of three of the girls during the meal break (Daphna, Susan, Luna) after their favourite day and steal their swimsuits from the drying rope.
b. Daphne - Tuesday, Luna -Thursday, Susan - Saturday.
c. Use the swimsuit on the Hat, any swimsuit will do.
d. Then you have to use Hermione’s bottom piece on the Hat, by stealing them from her room on Monday Or By stealing them during the phoenix resurrection on Sunday.

*Currently i am stuck here after talking to daphne and viewing her swimsuit the hat dialog does not trigger neither i am able to steal the underwear from her room..
Plz help...

ster777

Dec 23, 2017
it is a great game but i stuck at the walkthrough at point ch4 7 - i have to get hermiones Swimsuit while the resurrection of the phonix with magic ...
But idk how ,how do i use magic to get her swimsuit??
By magic they are implying to use the treat for pheonix that snape gave you but i am also not able to get the underwear

pascha99

Aug 29, 2018
8. Marcus learns why girls don’t like the swimsuits, and that each one has her own tastes in others’ swimsuits. Hat will hint at what to do next.
a. Talk with the hat and find out about two steps.

9. Marcus needs to act on Hat’s hint:
a. Get Minerva to show you to the bedrooms of three of the girls during the meal break (Daphna, Susan, Luna) after their favourite day and steal their swimsuits from the drying rope.
b. Daphne - Tuesday, Luna -Thursday, Susan - Saturday.
c. Use the swimsuit on the Hat, any swimsuit will do.
d. Then you have to use Hermione’s bottom piece on the Hat, by stealing them from her room on Monday Or By stealing them during the phoenix resurrection on Sunday.

*Currently i am stuck here after talking to daphne and viewing her swimsuit the hat dialog does not trigger neither i am able to steal the underwear from her room..
Plz help...
how do you trigger the event to get her trust and also how to steal the swimsuits?

ster777

Dec 23, 2017
not sure which treat you mean? i did not get anything from him , only the potion to go outside at night
Follow the walkthrough attached in the thread also there is a youtube channel named innocent witches broadly explaining how to see the swimsuit.
but idk how to steal them i have been asking here but the developer always say the same thing to follow the walkthrough both here and on youtube going to try on discord might get help there.

Reactions: pascha99

pascha99

Aug 29, 2018
Follow the walkthrough attached in the thread also there is a youtube channel named innocent witches broadly explaining how to see the swimsuit.
but idk how to steal them i have been asking here but the developer always say the same thing to follow the walkthrough both here and on youtube going to try on discord might get help there.
okay i look first at yt and btw you know you can enter the girl rooms while they have a break?did you explore them?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
You cannot yet steal the swimsuits. Not implemented. The Walkthrough got ahead of itself beyond what's in game. The youtube channel in the thread is very consistent with everything in game, minus one achievement that will not be put on the channel.

ster777

Dec 23, 2017
You cannot yet steal the swimsuits. Not implemented. The Walkthrough got ahead of itself beyond what's in game. The youtube channel in the thread is very consistent with everything in game, minus one achievement that will not be put on the channel.
You guys should add the amount of animations and h-scene in the channel-log so that ppl can know how much of a grind the game is, not only that it adds value to the ingame content.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes