bob80506

Jun 2, 2017
i have an issue to talk to anyone i cant click on them i hve to go to the top left of my screen to get the option is there a way to fix this

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Is there a way to read the other reviews? I gave it a poor review and was curious how anyone could give this game 4 or 5 stars. I am not saying that to be mean or anything just genuinely curious

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Is there a way to read the other reviews? I gave it a poor review and was curious how anyone could give this game 4 or 5 stars. I am not saying that to be mean or anything just genuinely curious
Click "Reviews (29)" next to "Thread" up at the top left
upload_2018-10-3_22-38-31.png

wint____

Jul 9, 2018
Two years on, no scenes with Hermione, Susan, Luna, or Daphne.

I don't want to be rude but some of the reviews look like astroturfing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
they like story and graphics.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
they like story and graphics.
The graphics are indeed amazing, but the story isn't that good, a lot of the reviews describe it accurately that it is like a visual novel lacking not only naughty parts but actual filling. Some of these positive reviews look like they are there just to counter the bad, this game has a ton of potential but right now its really not worth downloading

Reactions: M-2315

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea i'm waiting full version or at least beta version if its saves are compatible with full version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you should get payment by being headmaster. cabin is left side of char.

samis

May 24, 2017
hi
i'm in the part when you know the problem is swimsuit and you need to get them but when i go for EX: Tuesday for daphne's i can not get it .he just go throw them with out picking up .can you help

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
hi
i'm in the part when you know the problem is swimsuit and you need to get them but when i go for EX: Tuesday for daphne's i can not get it .he just go throw them with out picking up .can you help
Walkthrough is a lie. Not currently implemented.

I'm guessing that most of the people complaining about the amount of text and lack of action never played Myst, Riven or Zork.
Doubtful because those games aren't advertising as adult games set as a remake of a renowned adult parody (or at least a well-known one).

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes