cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no besides that optional rapey scene with mcdougal or whatever that old lady's name is.

mrvijaygupta

Sep 18, 2018
i cant steal hermo.. panties what ever i do............................................................
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Damn so good game and arts, but so much dev attention to details. Like This helper which teach you how to open inventory and many other trivial things. From look of this details - game will be in progress for VERY long time. Devs just make so much details like they have 30ppl in team and millions of dollars in budget =(

Reactions: Khada

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well sad crab would have understood what I posted as answer to above but not then.

five-year plan.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
or whatever his name is fucking that old woman in the ass during rape scene.
That must be hidden away in the files somewhere cause unless I'm missing something the only actual sex scene is the Minerva scene in the office.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
meant minerva, no anal then if upcoming headmaster doesn't poke minerva's ass with something else than wand.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
0.2A is out today. All feedback is always appreciated. Patreonage is also appreciated.

This version will continue to be worked on to include new content and continuation of story. There is code sitting in wait for the next release already and systems we didn't have time to flesh out, so what you get is a true alpha release this time that will be improved upon.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Reactions: JasonJemodah

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
big question is when saves will be compatible between versions?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
big question is when saves will be compatible between versions?
Never. Enabling the skip option helps in most ways. But until the story progresses much further and the way some of it is built that's not super helpful. It would probably be easier to implement a skip flag that lets you choose your chapter.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
0.2A is out today. All feedback is always appreciated. Patreonage is also appreciated.

This version will continue to be worked on to include new content and continuation of story. There is code sitting in wait for the next release already and systems we didn't have time to flesh out, so what you get is a true alpha release this time that will be improved upon.

Hope everyone has a great day!
one of the things i'm mainly curious about is will there be any actual lewd content in this version ?

like,i mainly play this game beacuse luna is in it,and luna is my favourite of all the women,so,naturally,i'd want to do lewd things with her,so i'm wondering is that possible at all yet or should i wait for a later version ?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
one of the things i'm mainly curious about is will there be any actual lewd content in this version ?

like,i mainly play this game beacuse luna is in it,and luna is my favourite of all the women,so,naturally,i'd want to do lewd things with her,so i'm wondering is that possible at all yet or should i wait for a later version ?
Better wait

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes