ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Closest you will get:

There is a new achievement that's kind of an easter egg in the prologue that I will not be putting into a video.
i know how to get all the achievements apart from that new one,it's kind of really frustrating not knowing how to get it.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
i know how to get all the achievements apart from that new one,it's kind of really frustrating not knowing how to get it.
It was stated here... I mentioned reading the text. Someone was well on their way to achieving it but either didn't read or wasn't persistent enough.

There will be achievements going forward that are not necessary but are like easter eggs just for shits and giggles to try to give people who like the game aspect and are completionists something to do.

(these do not take away dev time since they are done by a volunteer)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what's the point? you still have to replay quite a much when next version comes out.

mrvijaygupta

Sep 18, 2018
To receive someones support. You need to burn the phoenix and with the
help of magic get Hermione’s swimsuit during the uniform day, while she will
resurrecting the phoeni
i m stuck here plz help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To receive someones support. You need to burn the phoenix and with the
help of magic get Hermione’s swimsuit during the uniform day, while she will
resurrecting the phoeni
i m stuck here plz help
feed phoenix and once she's ashed hermione will come.

im can't dwonload the walltrough with idm, can solution me?
dl it with browser although it might not be up-to-date.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
"Get Minerva to show you to the bedrooms of three of the girls during the meal break (Daphna, Susan, Luna) after their favourite day and steal their swimsuits from the drying rope."

I cannot get the swimsuits. I have tried all the days.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
"Get Minerva to show you to the bedrooms of three of the girls during the meal break (Daphna, Susan, Luna) after their favourite day and steal their swimsuits from the drying rope."

I cannot get the swimsuits. I have tried all the days.
Have you watched the walkthrough? I have posted the video links multiple times.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
[B]@Khan[/B]

Regards.
1) There's a skip option that can probably be enhanced by jumping to key events. This will be discussed.

2) Intentional, there's some coding reasons behind this actually. With regards to save, people deleting their appdata folder is way beyond any game developers ability to help.

14)This can be done. You can always middle mousewheel click to hide everything to look at the art if that's your goal.

18) May be considered in the future, better if Patreons remind us. Paying customers always get the first say.

21) Sorry.

27) Some of this is directly renpy inhibited, but yes, do not feed the programmer too many problems to solve or development will stop.

29) These steps are not yet in the story, not sure what you are asking.

ster777

Dec 23, 2017
hmm i talked to hermoine about the suit and seen her wearing it but when i go to steal it on Monday i can not. Anyone care to elaborate and yes i have seen the walk through video it does go beyond daphne showing you the swim suit not only that the walk-trough pdf attached i just too fuking stupid to able to understand it clearly.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
For new achievement (skull icon) it is necessary to let the meirmaid drown You ten times.
Then steal her shells and you have another achievement.
Glad someone figured it out :)

Hopefully people like easter eggs. As the lewd art takes longer to push in game, easter eggs and puzzles are much simpler to add unfortunately.

OvaPollos10

May 14, 2018
Have you watched the walkthrough? I have posted the video links multiple times.
i have the same problem actually. the tutorial doesn't show u when you have to go into their bedrooms, to steal their swimsuits. Apparently you're supposed to do it after their "work days" or whatever. But the option to steal it doesn't appear, the only option that appears is to just look at it, basicly.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
i have the same problem actually. the tutorial doesn't show u when you have to go into their bedrooms, to steal their swimsuits. Apparently you're supposed to do it after their "work days" or whatever. But the option to steal it doesn't appear, the only option that appears is to just look at it, basicly.
You get the swimsuits by asking the girls, it has nothing to do with their rooms (currently).

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes