Undead92

Jan 30, 2021
Does this still have like a time skip and incomplete act 1 or what it was? I just remember it skiped from like the first few weeks to somewhere act 2 or 3... or is the inbetween done by now?

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Is the first Minerva sex scene further down the line now? I started a new game and can't get it in the prologue now. WHatever choice I pick, she leaves the office.

Feet Lover 2020

Mar 2, 2018
All these savages complaining about an eroge novel rpg, and just want instant cooming. Truly barbaric, and uncultured, just like the ones only want nudes. Tsk tsk.

• Haha
Reactions: Papasfrias
Dec 7, 2019
Yeah, listen to what Feet Lover 2020's opinion about how to handle horniness.
Reductive argument, the point was solid. This is a game first erog second. If you ever played 90's games the 'all you do is click' is literally games like monkey island, simon the sorcerer etc.

If you dont like that type of game then an extra set of drawn boobies wont change your mind

Moedoe

Jul 13, 2019
Public News 01.06.2024

Hello, wizards and witches!
Another development cycle has been finished, which means it's time to share some progress on the development of Innocent Witches, including the latest updates and our plans for the near future.
We’re always monitoring player feedback and suggestions. Recently, one idea from one of our long-time fans caught our eye, and we decided to add it to the game as additional side content. The idea is to unlock erotic versions of some photos. There will be three stages, each more revealing than the last. As an art-preview, here’s the second stage of Daphne’s photo:

Next, let's briefly go over the recent developments in Innocent Witches.
Most of our time has been spent working on art and improvements to the game interface. For example, we've drawn and added stockings for bending Hermione in different styles (school, regular, and heart-patterned):

In the second Ginny scene (non-animated version), we’ve added a neat option that lets you remove her top, adding some extra interactivity to the scene.
We’ve also finished the table decorations for dates with Hermione in 0.12A and beyond. Each Head Girl will have unique decorations because each one deserves something special.

The old inventory interface has been updated to better match the game's overall visual style by removing unused elements.

We’re also actively working on the potions class event. Right now, we're finishing up the interface part of the event and moving towards coding it, as well as creating art with the students.

And here's a glimpse at Marcus gathering ingredients for the upcoming alchemy mini-game:

We’re also halfway through inserting Live2D animations for scenes with Minerva in the new storyline. We aim to complete them by the next development cycle (10 days). These include helping with the clothes malfunction, scene with her wearing a cat costume, scene with the golden dildo. The Live2D animation for the elf maid scene in the first chapter of the second act is already in the game, and we’ve updated the Live2D animation for the mysterious fan scene by the lake.
As for the main side-quest in patch 0.11B, it's ready for integration, including art and text. We'll start implementing it after we finish the Live2D animations for Minerva’s scenes.
Besides the additions mentioned above, we’ve also focused on bug fixes since the last update. Here are some of them:
  • The new version message position is now fixed when using the new background.
  • The tooltip when interacting with the question mark near a quest stage in the quest journal now displays at the top center of the journal in the browser and Android versions of the game.
  • Fixed duplicate dialogue with Luna about seaweed in chapter 5.
  • Phoenix nuts now work more responsively in chapter 3 when packages are on the floor in the headmaster’s office.
  • Elves no longer confiscate underwear on Mondays in chapter 4.
  • Expanded information about Hermione’s special swimsuit in chapter 4, detailing where and when to find it.
Now, about the texts. Translation and editing for the main side-quest in version 0.11B are complete. Regarding version 0.12A, we’re still working on the texts, which are currently being written, as well as creating the art needed for the storyline events. Creating a quality storyline takes time and attention to detail, so we’re carefully crafting every line of dialogue and every plot twist.
In addition, the second chapter of the second act will also be available in 0.11B, though the main quest in it will remain inactive until 0.12A. Since the Head Girl is back in the first chapter, we decided to create a sort of sandbox in the second chapter until the main storyline is introduced in 0.12A. This sandbox will allow you to complete side content and continue quests that were temporarily unavailable due to the Head Girl’s absence. It’s important for us that players can fully enjoy all available quests before we add the main storyline content. This also ensures a smoother introduction of the main storyline when it’s ready, as we will have a sandbox foundation already prepared. This step is crucial because it allows us to ensure that all game elements work harmoniously and without issues before presenting them to players.
And now, as usual, a poll.
This time, we’d like to know your thoughts on adding juicy content with the teachers in the game. Please choose one of the options below:
  • I’m all for it! Bring them all on! McGonagall, Hagrid, Snape, etc.
  • I love the Head Girls, and I think the content should be only with them.
  • I want more content with the students overall, no teachers needed.
  • I want to see the poll results.
That’ll be all for today, folks! We greatly appreciate you staying around and continuing to support the development by donating and leaving feedback. Thank you!
We’ll meet again soon. Until then, stay safe and have fun!
Peace✌
Your,
Sad crabs.

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes