Nimonys

Feb 6, 2017
What's happening? I'm pretty sure that the was the sex scene with Dafna, I see screenshots. But in extra I couldn't find it. What's happened?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's happening? I'm pretty sure that the was the sex scene with Dafna, I see screenshots. But in extra I couldn't find it. What's happened?
daphne? old plot most likely and that and others not accessible on new plot.

Nimonys

Feb 6, 2017
I checked couple pages. Correct me if I wrong. They had a big sex scene, and some other stuff, but they decided to delete all of it and start anew. Am I right? Because it's looks like scumming.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I checked couple pages. Correct me if I wrong. They had a big sex scene, and some other stuff, but they decided to delete all of it and start anew. Am I right? Because it's looks like scumming.
something like that. old memories are still accessible if has old enuf version (don't ask me what's old enuf version).

Reactions: vireker

Nimonys

Feb 6, 2017
God save us. They couldn't release a game more than five years, and now they decided to start anew. It isn't scamming anymore, it's swindle

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
I cannot understand one thing. Why people still have been giving them money?
Harry Potter community.
Also the graphics are great, so give that to dumb people and they will cope.
If you add the promise that one day you can "have sex with Emma Watson"™, it's easy to let the money flow in.

Reactions: Jushak and vireker

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Its a game where you do the old school brute force progress by walking around clicking on things, a lot of people dont like that but it reminds me of some old games I like with the added bonus of a better motivation for me to run around looking for things

Pros - game pretty decent length in terms of the game part. I found it fun first playthrough.
cons - once you do a play through you need to park the game for quite awhile to let enough new content stackup to make a replay worth (which is why there are so many gallery related questions as people dont want to grind for a single new scene)
Tried it a bit... seems decent with some fun mechanics and (semi-trivial) replayvalue by hiding stuff etc. I'm gonna wait for a true finished product on this one. Seems like it could reach that milestone :)

Moedoe

Jul 13, 2019
Hello, wizards and witches!
Another development cycle is concluded,, and it's time to share the latest news and plans for the Innocent Witches. Let’s start!
First off, we have an art-preview (available in the next post). We're actively working on creating variations of collectible photos, which are gradually becoming more erotic or receive different juicy variations. Specifically, in this preview, you can see the second stage of a photo with Ginny, adorably lounging on a sofa.
We're making good progress in this direction, and soon you'll be able to enjoy a variety of similar images featuring other characters from the game. We're also continuing to work on table decorations for dates with your favorite waifus. Right now, we have a sketch ready for a date with Daphne, similar to what we already have for Hermione. This content will be part of the second chapter of the second act, which will be released in patch 0.12A.

Additionally, work is ongoing for the event in Snape's office - potions classroom. As part of this new event, we've created new body positions and emotions for students, some of whom will be affected by improperly mixed potions, leading to Marcus's assistance and rewards. The alchemy book is nearly finished, new ingredients are being added, and the alchemy mechanics are being refined.

This event is also being prototyped in the game for live testing, allowing us to adjust various elements to create a balanced flow for the whole thing.
On the technical side, we're actively refactoring the current time system, which is one of the main mechanics that supports many other events. These changes should resolve several longstanding issues, such as characters arriving at incorrect times, incorrect music themes when transitioning from night to morning, incorrect clothing displays in the peep hole, and others.
This update will also allow us to segment events and quests into more abstract blocks, simplifying and eliminating some bugs through a more robust and automated system of triggers and event/quest state control.
Another thing we’re working on is… Well, we’ll leave it to you to guess what is happening here >:D

Simultaneously, we're working on reintegrating events and side quests from the old storyline. Right now, the focus is on the "Fashion Riot" quest from the second act. Some texts will be slightly modified, and the context may change, with new art added to better fit the current storyline and enhance the overall experience with this event.
We're also planning to compile all the music from the game into a separate album, so you can enjoy the magical melodies and immerse yourself in the Hogwarts atmosphere even outside the game.
Lastly, we're creating a quest to find collectible cards, which can be found alongside the photos. These cards are based on the design from the HP movies, when the student there discovered the cards in chocolate frog boxes. Naturally, our version will have an erotic twist. Through this quest, players will also get to know another character more closely. We've seen her briefly in one of the side events, but now she'll be involved in the new mechanic of discovering the cards of great wizards (with a twist ;) ).
new_student.jpg ginny_reward_2.png
Work on the new versions continues, and we're steadily moving towards releasing new version this summer. Your feedback and support help us make Innocent Witches even better! Thank you.
Finally, please take part in our survey to help us understand your preferences and make the game even more interesting for you.
What's your favorite class at Hogwarts that you'd like to see more detailed in the game?
  • Potions with Professor Snape
  • Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall
  • Charms with Professor Flitwick
  • Defense Against the Dark Arts with Professor Elena/Lupin
  • Care for Magical Creatures with Professor Rubeus Hagrid
  • Divination with Professor Trelawney
  • Herbology with Professor Sprout
That’ll be all for today, folks! We greatly appreciate you staying around and continuing to support the development by donating and leaving feedback. Thank you!
We’ll meet again soon. Until then, stay safe and have fun!
Peace✌
Your,
Sad crabs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tried it a bit... seems decent with some fun mechanics and (semi-trivial) replayvalue by hiding stuff etc. I'm gonna wait for a true finished product on this one. Seems like it could reach that milestone :)
that will be loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
that will be loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait.
you mean in the next 10 years right?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
I mean, if you see what they've done in 8 years, I think 10 years is not enough.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes