Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
Congrats IW team, this game got so lame nobody even wants to upload the free version
I have no idea how would they still maintain that notorious $24k per month. That sounds so untrue. With 1 scene for 1 girl per year, no actual progress in game and the amount of text. Prolly it's just about the Harry Potter universe and Siserg arts.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have no idea how would they still maintain that notorious $24k per month. That sounds so untrue. With 1 scene for 1 girl per year, no actual progress in game and the amount of text. Prolly it's just about the Harry Potter universe and Siserg arts.
pretty much but it's their money to do whatever they want with it.

Rawx2018

Aug 20, 2018
I downloaded the new version and unlocked all the memories, since my save didn't work anymore.
Why are so many scenes completely missing (not listed in the memories section at all).
No Gini anal, no Luna bed scene, no Hermoie hand/blowjob, no Daphne bed scene?
What did I do wrong? how do I get these scenes back?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded the new version and unlocked all the memories, since my save didn't work anymore.
Why are so many scenes completely missing (not listed in the memories section at all).
No Gini anal, no Luna bed scene, no Hermoie hand/blowjob, no Daphne bed scene?
What did I do wrong? how do I get these scenes back?
as said before, those are on old memoirs and aren't accessible on new memoirs. simply after latest revamp those things didn't happen.

3.00 star(s) 323 Votes