Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
Can you fck Hermione yet or nah???
As much as I wanted to but I prefer the slow corruption first rather than at instant. I'm still curious as to how a bookworm attitude like her change into a slut :giggle: just like witch trainer silver(oh, they've done a pretty good job at that and am enjoyed every awkward and embarrassing moment from her). And besides, this isn't a usual Hermione that we used to know if she did. It will be no difference than any other whores. If ya know what I mean.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
(the apocalypse going on)
'and the worst part is, sadcrab didn't even get to the hermione blowjob scene before getting eaten by golden locusts'
just before entering to prof's room for sex she gets burned to ashes by lava flooding school or gets kidnapped by aliens.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hold the fuck up, tonks is coming?
Isn't that a bit too late for that??
if you read what that image above said then some inspector is coming and in wts it was tonks.

never too late since this has barely started after nearly 10 years of being developed.

LunarImpostor

Feb 25, 2023
8 years of development and we're only getting about 10 - 12% of content. You don't need to be a genius to calculate how long it will take to finish developing this game.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes