DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
How "graphic" is the game in terms of sexual content? Detailed or obscured penetration? All of the CG I have seen shows little adult content and the CG link above does not seem to work.
That's because there is very little adult content.

Reactions: botc76

MrBear16

Dec 4, 2018
That is not shocking. Really, if the dev is going to go there they may as well go all the way. It doesn't sound like a plot that should be anything but "hardcore".

I have no idea how to quote a prior post as clicking "quote" does not seem to work.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
That is not shocking. Really, if the dev is going to go there they may as well go all the way. It doesn't sound like a plot that should be anything but "hardcore".

I have no idea how to quote a prior post as clicking "quote" does not seem to work.
Hit "reply" to directly quote, or hit "quote," and then "insert quotes" under message bar. Tbh this game is nothing but an empty promise so far. If you haven't already, go play this:
It's an extended modded version of Akabur's Witch Trainer, which is essentially what inspired Innocent Witches. It's fantastic.

MrBear16

Dec 4, 2018
Got it now. I am not normally so illiterate with forums...

Hit "reply" to directly quote, or hit "quote," and then "insert quotes" under message bar. Tbh this game is nothing but an empty promise so far. If you haven't already, go play this:
It's an extended modded version of Akabur's Witch Trainer, which is essentially what inspired Innocent Witches. It's fantastic.
I will look into that one. How graphic is it?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

Um, Idk how to answer that. There's definitely sex scenes if that's what you're asking. Some light bondage, public humiliation, just try it, it's great. Probably my favorite game on the site.

Reactions: botc76

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018

Content wise, quite graphic.

But it's also low grade game art except for some art scenes at the ending. For what it is though, it's good. Check out some pics on the internet if you're curious.

Donater12

Dec 28, 2017
Don't download 0.2b (it's in fact broken), wait until at least Friday and I will post on here to confirm it's working properly.

Update, it's definitely in progress, multiple things have been pointed out that will be addressed as well. There will likely be some text out of order (not that anyone reads it, which will be fixed in final).
Friday

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Update, we missed the Friday deadline, keep in mind this is probably the most content in a single release cycle the game has seen yet. It is HIGHLY likely it will be ready Saturday.

MrsIpi

Feb 4, 2018
Update, we missed the Friday deadline, keep in mind this is probably the most content in a single release cycle the game has seen yet. It is HIGHLY likely it will be ready Saturday.
You mean Saturday morning or Saturday evening? xD

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
You mean Saturday morning or Saturday evening? xD
Considering the hours pulled, evening I would guesstimate.

Updated, the 5 dollar release has dropped 0.2.1b

**EDIT** The custom swimsuits are not in game (yes, use your hateful words, they are deserved for such an oversight) IE the hat mechanic is pointless, don't waste your time collecting swimsuits.

Reactions: BountyKnight

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
You don't have to be poor to not want to support a game on patreon. That's very ignorant of you to say. Also, IW is not a must play product.
When the joke is seemingly lost on people :(

Reactions: Elbo

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get the details of the prefects meetings?
Walkthrough says there are 3 ways:
-Summon hermione and something about using magic (Which I have no idea of how to use)
-Summon one of the girls and talk about their swimsuits in the clothes submenu (Which I have no idea of how to access)
-Not specified

I'm sure it's something really silly that I'm just missing, but is there anyone who could tell me what to do?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes