dejmr

Dec 16, 2018
Weird, all 4 files work fine here. Maybe time to update your winrar or whatever you're using ? :)

EDIT : does anyone know where the dialog for Daphne is kept? Came to the end of her story and alot of it was still in russian, so I'd like to edit it with some simple google translate to make a bit more sense of it :)
How ro pass chapter 4 where Nola don't want let u out??

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Die 10 times, talk with Auriel
Unlike other people on here I am not trying to be rude, but I feel the need to point out that you guys lack cohesion in your game design. No one is going to figure that out. No one is going to figure out that the quest with the hat and the swimsuits is incomplete. Seemingly no one can figure out how to get to the meeting of the perfects. You can take as long as you want with the development of your game as there are no contracts signed on patreon and I would strongly advice that you guys just ignore all comments prompting you to speed up, but please use some of that time to polish up your game a little bit. At the end of the day you DO want people to be able to play your game right?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Unlike other people on here I am not trying to be rude, but I feel the need to point out that you guys lack cohesion in your game design. No one is going to figure that out. No one is going to figure out that the quest with the hat and the swimsuits is incomplete. Seemingly no one can figure out how to get to the meeting of the perfects. You can take as long as you want with the development of your game as there are no contracts signed on patreon and I would strongly advice that you guys just ignore all comments prompting you to speed up, but please use some of that time to polish up your game a little bit. At the end of the day you DO want people to be able to play your game right?
Working on it at this moment, in public version

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
With regards to the mermaid death, people did in fact figure it out without getting told, when you die the text clues you in to keep trying. Things that I add to the game, will always have contextual hinting. The swimsuit thing, I will restate again is broken AF.

The rest of the issues with prefects and such, was a huge discussion today. Needless to say, we are on the same page here. I don't want to entirely water problem solving down but it does need to make sense, and I don't feel it does right now. Keep in mind the entire game must be replayed over and over by us to also see all the flaws, so we feel your pain :)

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I've been interested in this game but had to wait until it builds up content and knowing Sad Crab that could take a while. My question is, at this stage is the game worth playing?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I've been interested in this game but had to wait until it builds up content and knowing Sad Crab that could take a while. My question is, at this stage is the game worth playing?
It has 1 full h-scene that happens early on and they just recently added 1 nude still. I'll let you judge if that's worth it or not. Art is insanely good, but that's about the only redeeming quality.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Honestly? This release is a maze, is it worth playing? I would wait for the public release.

Reactions: Synaxis
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes