JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
They promised a new patch will come out in this month. Guess not
Build is being tested, if all goes well, we should make it by Sunday which is the end of the month. We usually release the last day of the month, sometimes it's missed by a week. However, right now as it stands it's being tested today and tomorrow. We already tested the branches before the final merges, and now we are doing the final test.

Reactions: Josh Spicer

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
How can i reapir the broom for go out?
Try to leave the office 3 times, you will get text about an "elven shit" being outside. Then summon Snape unofficially, and asking about "Stalking" then "Alternative Exit" 2x. Then you try to talk to Filch, open the catbox, give the cat the catfood and talk to Filch, 50 gold to repair.

Reactions: Dantee94

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Build is being tested, if all goes well, we should make it by Sunday which is the end of the month. We usually release the last day of the month, sometimes it's missed by a week. However, right now as it stands it's being tested today and tomorrow. We already tested the branches before the final merges, and now we are doing the final test.
You're doing god's work Joe. I've been off and on watching this game for a while and had I kinda worried it was dead last year. I know people like to bitch and I know you've been dealing with the backlash the old dev brought upon the game but this game shows alot of promise. Some of the best art in an H game i've ever seen honestly. The story is oddly enthralling as well. not only do I look forward to new lewd content with the coming updates but at this point i'm also invested in where the story is heading as well. Progress was a bit slow at the start(due to cleaning up the previous guy's mess i'm sure) but since you took over updates have been efficient and reasonably timed with decent little chunks of content each time. The continued communication between here and the discord is also greatly appreciated. Bottom line is, the team's hard work has been noticed and I hope the whiners don't discourage you guys. This project is definitely something special and i'm excited to see where it goes. Keep up the good work man.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I try to tell people to have faith and patience, but few choose to listen.

Reactions: goochklok

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Sorry that English is not my first language, but am I the only one
sometimes find a bit hard to understand the dialogue?
Is game story written first in Russian then translated to English?

Reactions: yamadakun

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Sorry that English is not my first language, but am I the only one
sometimes find a bit hard to understand the dialogue?
Is game story written first in Russian then translated to English?
It is, yes, but that might be changing now that an actual person who speaks English fairly fluently is working on it.

Reactions: goochklok

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
I'm excited to see what the ''new'' Sad Crab will bring to the table.

It's funny to think how they had a dude on the game that didn't even play it. I'm glad they're sailing forward instead of slightly to the side.

Reactions: sicario97

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
I'm excited to see what the ''new'' Sad Crab will bring to the table.

It's funny to think how they had a dude on the game that didn't even play it. I'm glad they're sailing forward instead of slightly to the side.
Good riddance too if you ask me. This game has too much potential for someone who doesn't give a fuck to just leave it to die. I'm stoked with what this new team has in store for us.

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
Good riddance too if you ask me. This game has too much potential for someone who doesn't give a fuck to just leave it to die. I'm stoked with what this new team has in store for us.
Agreed. If only they would fix the nipples, I'd be really fucking enthusiastic about the game. ( I mean that all girls in any clothing that ''show'' their nipples are too much alike)

Reactions: yamadakun

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Agreed. If only they would fix the nipples, I'd be really fucking enthusiastic about the game. ( I mean that all girls in any clothing that ''show'' their nipples are too much alike)
Thats true! I think except for Susans boobs, all the nipples that we see poking thru are the same.

3.00 star(s) 319 Votes