Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Everything in the upper portion of the screen disappeared... quest/hint book, Helper button, money balance, Inventory, etc... Is there some set of keystrokes that disables these?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: HMMMM...weird... Playing out the rest of the day, it all came back.

EDIT2: Looks like it happens when I do the guessing game with Hermione (Guess the text book name).

Last edited:

Swift311

Feb 17, 2018
Well Daphne scene is good, but waiting almost a year for this one scene is totally not worth it. This game is a scam and they won't do anything better, as with money they are getting they could've done a lot better so they are going this slow on purpose

Reactions: Jarul and Ukesu

t1ms

Sep 4, 2019
Well Daphne scene is good, but waiting almost a year for this one scene is totally not worth it. This game is a scam and they won't do anything better, as with money they are getting they could've done a lot better so they are going this slow on purpose

not fast-Yes! BUT, we can not agree - quite high quality. Much better than any 3D garbage, which is littered with this resource ....
Of course, it's a matter of taste ... however, not everyone pays for the work of these guys by downloading their game for free. And without spending a penny-to talk about fraud in the address of "developers" ... well, at least-it's strange.
P.S.: and if-specifically you paid - your right not to pay any more ... since this is a voluntary donation.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Getting this error with trying to obtain my reward from Luna...

It can be bypassed with a Try To Continue.

Also, this I can't seem to get for Luna...
The only two options when I summon her are "So you've passed the exam..."
and "About my reward..."

Is this a quest bug or did something happen?

ALSO, where the *F* is an atomizer for Snape??

Thanks.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Does this game branch and I can miss out on stuff so I have to pay attention or use a walkthrough? Or can I just play and enjoy?

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
It apears there are more than jsut me who's stuck with "talk to minerva" about the prefects meetings. Any idea if its a bug and if so if its being worked on?
I'm having the same problem too. Chapter 4.
I guess we need to wait for a fixed version -_-

A_Dolphin

May 28, 2017
Getting this error with trying to obtain my reward from Luna...

It can be bypassed with a Try To Continue.

Also, this I can't seem to get for Luna...
The only two options when I summon her are "So you've passed the exam..."
and "About my reward..."

Is this a quest bug or did something happen?

ALSO, where the *F* is an atomizer for Snape??

Thanks.
Buy the Fleur de Oplus from the Bini Bonka Store for 500 gold then drag it onto your desk to get the atomizer

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
I'm having the same problem too. Chapter 4.
I guess we need to wait for a fixed version -_-
it is mentioned earlier in thread, that path is broken, only way to bypass is to take the shadows route when talking to your painting. so in other words, load earlier save... a bit meh i know.. but there you go.

Reactions: slepth

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Buy the Fleur de Oplus from the Bini Bonka Store for 500 gold then drag it onto your desk to get the atomizer
I meant to come back in here and provide that update, but got distracted. Thank you!!

That split mechanic in the game is not intuitive. and is only used what, one other time? I guess the combine mechanic was used a few times, which is the opposite effect.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Started a new game with 0.6A. Walkthrough is now useless as it has not been revised where earlier chapter (e.g. Ch4 ) have changed. I chose Susan as WAIFU and am now stuck. She answers summons bu the only option is ask for support. She says no and that's it. There is nothing else to do of any relevance that I can see and the hints are useless - just says "Talk to Susan". Tried about 10 times. Nothing.

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes