zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
$20 for ONE alpha build with no actual time frame for next release... no thanks
First of all, the texts are finished and most of them are already translated. They are currently being edited, both for eng and ru versions of the game. When the rest of the texts are translated they’ll also go to the editors asap. After that we'll be able to insert them into the game and start testing the client properly. The main bulk of the art is also finished. The artists are currently working on additional pieces, and it’ll take a couple of days to finish them as well. We also had a meeting in Discord and discussed some of the possible expansions of the planned content for 0.9B since there’s still time while we’re waiting for the texts to be finished. All in all, the artists are working ahead of the schedule which is always nice. The code is getting written, edited and deleted, as always. When it comes to the new quest’s logic and flow of events, it’s currently around 40% finished, and it’s moving forward pretty fast. The hardest part is already finished and the only things left are the scenes, the flow of the events and goals, and insertion of the art and text. Our estimation that this part will be finished within 5-7 days. Overall, the release candidate should be out around 27-29 of april, and it will take a day or two to test it and fix as many bugs as possible. Depending on how severe the bugs are, we will either release the version as soon as all the new content can be seen and the new events can be played by the players, or take a few days to further test and fix the nastiest bugs that ruin the gameplay and block the completion of the content. Fingers crossed! :p

Reactions: boxfresh123999

hinosark24

Jun 25, 2021
There is a new post on their patreon about some news, but it is a new that need to be patreon to read, can someone share what is said or if they still will update the game this month?

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
Are there any cheats to improve stats and money in the game? I'm asking because it's boring to start the game from the beginning every time and waste time to gain stats and earn money.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Are there any cheats to improve stats and money in the game? I'm asking because it's boring to start the game from the beginning every time and waste time to gain stats and earn money.
Yes, you need to create special file in game folder, read

Reactions: nitram5

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Been waiting for the full release to check this out again, but seeing how many updates there's been since I last checked in: Sex scene with Nola yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: HarryFlash

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
can you have sex with hermione yet?
Not yet

Been waiting for the full release to check this out again, but seeing how many updates there's been since I last checked in: Sex scene with Nola yet?
Not yet

I'm just stuck in the logo screen for the android version. Does it work for anyone else?
Try to wait a bit longer and be sure that your phone have more then 4 GB of RAM

Anyone know how to get this scene with Xandria, or if it's even possible?
There is some miniscenes with her in Azkaban, but we gonna rework it and redo because of not good quality of art. You can check it if click on bookmark

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bubilonka

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
French, Spanish, and Portuguese Brazilian translation

• Download the respective archive with the translation from here -
  • Unpack the archive and put the content into the game’s folder, so that the .rpa archive is located in “[game_folder]/game/” folder;
  • When you next launch the game it’ll ask if you want to use the community translation or not;
  • That’s all! Start the new game or reload the save file and the texts should be there (new plot only).

subha69

Aug 15, 2020
View attachment 1373677

Overview:
Amazing and at the same time, a strange story was told to me by an old acquaintance by correspondence. He told me of the time when he was nothing but a simple guy, yearning for a young female flesh. But due to the thunderstorm of events, in which he was cast, he found himself at a disastrous end. His birth was shrouded in mystery, and his goals were that of a simple man. His youth could be the envy of all. But to live through his destiny and bear the entirety of it, is even beyond my power. He will recite you a tale about the students who changed his life. And many women who he met, and how they have changed his fate. We are about to take an endeavor into a magical world, that has not seen a wild debauchery since the fall of the Bewitching Guild. The old magical school, that above all valued purity and chastity. And we also hear about a young doctor, who grew tired of old witches, and who dreamed of young and innocent witches… It is time to raise our sails! On-wards to Hogwarts!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-21
Release Date: 2022-01-20
Developer: Sad Crab - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9 Alpha
Language: English, Russian
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Other:
Compressed* - TORRENT*

Extras:
"New Version" fix* - - - Fan Sign
2zik thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45487 View attachment 45489 View attachment 45490 View attachment 150221 View attachment 740576 View attachment 740577 View attachment 740578 View attachment 740581 View attachment 740582 View attachment 740583 View attachment 740584 View attachment 740585 View attachment 740586 View attachment 743024 View attachment 743473 View attachment 743474 View attachment 743475 View attachment 743476 View attachment 743477
I'm getting an error in finding the victim Chapter. How to resolve it?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
I'm getting an error in finding the victim Chapter. How to resolve it?
The latest stable version is 0.9.1A on our official site for patrons
Leaked 0.9A on this site have critical bugs, that's why game crashes.
You can play for free in stable 0.8.4B here

Reactions: subha69
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes