cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Minor criticism:

Some of the nude pictures (mostly from the chat on the MC's PC) only show up very short before auto-jumping to the next picture. Progressing manually would be preferable - for obvious reasons.
Good point. I can change that in next release. Maybe have an option for auto/manual progression.

Reactions: DriveBy

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
I am the only who played through the 0.2.2 without problems? I'm the best cheater it seems :D
I was wondering whether those who experienced issues with 0.2.2 was using some sort of cheat. Maybe they wiped all the variables which caused game to crash?

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Does anyone have any details on the voyeurism and swinging tags on this game? Most of the tags for this are in my wheelhouse but those can often be sketchy to me depending on the degree to which they go or the nature of them.
I didn't set the tags on this forum page. These two tags are only partly accurate and don't represent the core themes/tags of the game. The MC is the target of the voyeurism, not the other way around. There's no swinging in the traditional (key swapping in a bowl) sense.
The itch.io page has more accurate tags.

Last edited:

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Any way to fix the missing phone issue? I need to clean the kitchen to progress but can't call the maid to do it.
One other person reported this bug. Not sure how it happened but I fixed it in my code.
I'll release a minor build with this fix in a week or.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I was wondering whether those who experienced issues with 0.2.2 was using some sort of cheat. Maybe they wiped all the variables which caused game to crash?
maybe, but there is no need for anything like that
I just throwed money on the house account and pumped the AP multiplicator to 30

melululululu

Jan 12, 2022
Is it possible that Self-voicing is pronounced first, just like photo hunt? Sorry English is not my primary language.

UrbanNight

Jan 9, 2019
I've been to the gym at least 15 times and when I meet Gloria in the evening in front of the television I always have the same answer: keep training. How many times do you have to go to the gym to finish level 23?

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
I had issues with 0.2.2 and changed the money value so I didn't have to click through a ton of cam sessions.

But the scenes I had issues with didn't involve money.

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
I've been to the gym at least 15 times and when I meet Gloria in the evening in front of the television I always have the same answer: keep training. How many times do you have to go to the gym to finish level 23?
When I went through that stage, I was at max alpha points, and literally pumped in the gym just before going to meet Gloria, if it's the stage I'm thinking of.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
You only need to go once. It my be a bug - send me your save game file and I can diagnose.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes