Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This was a surprisingly enjoyable game for me.

I'm not normally into oversized body proportions (Not a fetish of mine) so my expectations was low.

But I really enjoyed this game quite a bit and I'm very interested to see where the story are going.

Was nice to see the step sister from two completely opposite viewpoints. From the loser POV and then the alpha POV and how her personality changed according to the company she kept.
Very interested to see where the story goes if and when she find out the MC's real identity.

The "harem-ness" of the game are starting to come to the fore a bit now and for me personally the part I like the least.
But what can you do, it's what the people want.

All in all - Awsome game, that I did not expect. Looking forward to the next updates.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hi F95,
I'm the creator and, yes, I'm seeking therapy. Didn't know 'Insatiable' had been uploaded to F95 but thought I'd take a look since another game on itch.io had mentioned their game was on F95. Glad I did because there's tons more feedback here than on itch.io. I like the memes too.
Like Spinal Tap I like to turn things up to 11 which is why some of the content and characters are a bit out there. As you'd probably guessed this is my first visual novel and I'm new to this. I uploaded the 'game' to itch.io to test the waters.

A few of the comments I want to address:
  • First and foremost, the orc scene - its bad of course and I've uploaded a new version that's removed it. I wanted to show MC being defeated in the worst possible way. It started out as a fight scene and kept snowballing from there. And I didn't want MC to suddenly have all his problems solved after transforming.
  • Needs a description of the game - Yes, will be added later. Its hard coming up with a description that's both descriptive, has no spoilers and doesn't deter anyone.
  • Tags and metadata - improving on that by adding more fitting tags and metadata.
  • The black out at the end of the story - you won't revert back to your original form. You will wake up at home and that will be the start of act 3 and when the real game begins. If it shows otherwise I either didn't make it clear or its a bug.
Hi there, Why don't request a developer tag.

Just log a ticket.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
It would be nice if a tracker for each girl's size level could be added to the MC's phone.

Perhaps along with a little bit of a bio and other stats /info.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Yes, exactly that is on the to-do list. A character screen.
It could be fun if the character screen details were to get fleshed out further as the girl's size level goes up to reflect the MC learning more details about her that he's filing away for future reference. Or if there's magic generating the bios then it could be a reflection of him now having greater influence and thus insight into the condition of each particular woman.

So for example at Size Noob level their character bio might only list out their height numerically. While their tits, ass, and general body shape could be less specific words. IE

Size Noob
Height: 5'5"
Breasts: Small
Waist: Slender
Ass: Cute

But then for a different higher level girl we could instead get:

Size Pauper
Height: 5'3"
Breasts: Huge (36 FF)
Waist: Hourglass (24)
Ass: Phat (36)

At the Serf level the stat block could get extended with even more personal info like:

Most Sensitive Part: Nipples, Clit, Ass, ect.

Obvious Kink: Roleplay, Cock-worship, Exhibitionism, ect

Then perhaps at Size Dame:

Obscure Kink: Cumflation, Bukkake, Gokkun, ect.

Favorite Part of MC: Muscles, Cock, Balls, Scent, Taste of cum, ect...

At Size Lady potentially:

Extreme Kink: Roughness, Choking, Degradation, Hand Holding, ect.

Recurring Sexual / Masturbatory Fantasy: Getting fucked awake, Getting fucked into unconsciousness, Getting knocked up, Breastfeeding, ect

Then finally at Size Queen we could maybe learn things like:

Most Embarrassing Kink: Cuckquean, Bimbofication, 24/7 D/s (Pet, Maid, Slave, ect)

Genuine Desire to be Bred: Yes/No
Fertility/ Pregnancy Status:

Basically the farther along in the girl's submission to the MC we could get to learn more and more of their most intimate secrets, and desires. And perhaps if transformation comes into play for the girls then we could maybe get information on their ideal / dream body type as well as perhaps a before and after comparison of asset sizes if we do manage to successfully transform someone.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I hate games that you have to grind a long time and get too little and not good enough rewards for your grinding. So, yes I hate this one. But there seems to be a lot of players that enjoy this grindfeast, so I think Dev will not miss me. :p Bye!

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
I hate games that you have to grind a long time and get too little and not good enough rewards for your grinding. So, yes I hate this one. But there seems to be a lot of players that enjoy this grindfeast, so I think Dev will not miss me. :p Bye!
What part of the game was too grindy for you? I don't want it to be grindy but I still want a sense of progression and make Act1+2 choices matter.
Next release I plan to give the player more alpha points at the start of Act 3. Hopefully that should resolve the grindy-ness at the start of the act.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
What part of the game was too grindy for you? I don't want it to be grindy but I still want a sense of progression and make Act1+2 choices matter.
Next release I plan to give the player more alpha points at the start of Act 3. Hopefully that should resolve the grindy-ness at the start of the act.
For me it was the fapping not taking out enough excitation so you end up being able to do only very few things in a day.

Since I have you on hook, I wanted to ask if you plan any gallery at all ?

Another things I thought about while playing is making women tier not the same for anyone. Like some would have the usual tier but some would have anal as favorite so the order would be different and so on, just so you dont have the same "patern" with each girl. Would feel a less grindy as well.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes