cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
I've been to the gym at least 15 times and when I meet Gloria in the evening in front of the television I always have the same answer: keep training. How many times do you have to go to the gym to finish level 23?
I checked your save and doesn't look like there's a bug.
You can only use the gym once per day so save that single workout until 7pm (don't go earlier). Once pumped, go to the living room and start the objective.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm this game has the futa/trans tag but I haven't ran into any of that sort of content so far. Is there any chance of some sort of futa or femboy transformation happening to Layla's husband?

Reactions: the X hunter

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
There really needs to be a tag for games like this and The Visit for super-sized dicks.
To you know, make them easier to find.

Really good so far! Can't wait to see the rest.
Yeah it feels like a really rare treat to find a transformation game based on having a POV experience of masculine growth and power fantasy rather than feminization and submission. The next best other example I can think of is the slowburn transformation of the MC from "Power Vacuum" into an alpha chad over several chapters. If I'm lucky sometimes I encounter a game where the MC is blessed with some dick growth but yeah it feels rare to get a full package muscular chad transformation... If anyone can recommend more games along the lines of this I'd really appreciate it. But yeah I really hope the dev for this game experiences enough financial success to bring this gem to completion and hopefully continue making many more to come beyond it...

Reactions: William.Greere

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
only thing i disliked about this game is the mc loses his memory and doesn't take revenge on the 2 bitches that treated him like shit when he was a regular guy. then suddenly he becomes a greek god and they are both all over him. i especially hated the step sister even though she is smokin hot, she was an absolute bitch to him in the early scenes of the game. and then the step mom who is going to kick him out after pretending to be nice to him. she seems worried about him when Chad shows up but she quickly seems to forget about his existence not long after. but whatever, the game is fun, even though i hate sandbox games, this one has alot of cool features that allow mc to make lots of money quickly. looking forward to next update.

Reactions: lustforhunks

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
only thing i disliked about this game is the mc loses his memory and doesn't take revenge on the 2 bitches that treated him like shit when he was a regular guy. then suddenly he becomes a greek god and they are both all over him. i especially hated the step sister even though she is smokin hot, she was an absolute bitch to him in the early scenes of the game. and then the step mom who is going to kick him out after pretending to be nice to him. she seems worried about him when Chad shows up but she quickly seems to forget about his existence not long after. but whatever, the game is fun, even though i hate sandbox games, this one has alot of cool features that allow mc to make lots of money quickly. looking forward to next update.
The sister did indeed suck but the mom seemed genuinely well-intentioned. She was concerned about his apparent failure to launch and was sincerely trying to give him a push toward getting his life started in a positive direction. As for her forgetting about her stepson. TBH I don't think it's fair to judge her given that a literal magic cock is warping her judgment and priorities. If the magic can mess with the MC's memories it can certainly just as easily mess with a girl's mind. And while undeniably hot the way the women in game fawn over the MC's body and cock, it certainly isn't natural behavior. We're basically playing a power fantasy hypno game and I'm loving it. The hypno aura radiating off the MC is literally strong enough to get a man-hating feminist to **pay you** for the opportunity to suck your dick. A lonely woman with a missing husband has zero chance of putting up any sort of resistance to that...

Actually speaking of hypno the MC himself is also definitely getting a constant dose of enforced conditioning. FUCK ALL THE WOMEN!!! lol. My only complaint so far is that the MC is dumb to not have leveraged his "medical condition" to guilt the girls into setting aside their jealousy. Hopefully, the next update will feature the girls coming to truly understand and accept the fact that the MC genuinely needs to have ready and willing "buffers" to attend to his needs at all times.

wolves9207

Oct 11, 2021
i don't see why folks like this so much, it seems very grindy and the pay off seems not worth the tedium in my opinion

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
i don't see why folks like this so much, it seems very grindy and the pay off seems not worth the tedium in my opinion
Tbh you just need to get into the right flow. Unlike a lot of other sandbox games the game has a well-implemented objective system that consistently directs you to a steady flow of fresh content/ novel interactions. Once you get the ball rolling with the character's alpha point and cash generation then it's pretty easy to consistently meet the requirments for each objective the moment the objective is revealed.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A muscled hulk hot on social media making money on the tubes with his body,
just like thousands of streamers, adult models, literal male and female models
making a shit ton of money with their body alone, not to mention
Brad pit+leo di caprio and jude law literally victimizing themselves at the
unending amount of females asking them to fkk them/impregnate them or else,
ray donovan series even had a asshole untalented singer
the studio would use to push their shit music through, who had moms
invite him to their kids parties and ”convincing” him by fkking/sucking him,
the fact ray had to help such a shit stain was the tragedy of that episode.

undeniably hot the way the women in game fawn over the MC's body and cock, it certainly isn't natural behavior.

• Wow
Reactions: omocik

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
A muscled hulk hot on social media making money on the tubes with his body,
just like thousands of streamers, adult models, literal male and female models
making a shit ton of money with their body alone, not to mention
Brad pit+leo di caprio and jude law literally victimizing themselves at the
unending amount of females asking them to fkk them/impregnate them or else,
ray donovan series even had a asshole untalented singer
the studio would use to push their shit music through, who had moms
invite him to their kids parties and ”convincing” him by fkking/sucking him,
the fact ray had to help such a shit stain was the tragedy of that episode.
When I say unnatural behavior. I mean a doctor and nurse assistant instantly being willing to have an unprotected threesome with some dude they've never before met. 90?

A woman letting a strange man she thinks she's never met into her home and inviting him to stay with her and her nubile teen daughter just because there's a slim chance he might know her son. Yeah no, most sane women have enough self preservation instinct to realize that it's a bad idea to invite such a potentially dangerous stranger into their home. MC fortunately has his magic dick overriding the instinctive fear and distrust most women IRL would have to such a large and physically imposing dude.

Hell a nun renounced her vows and religion for you the same night she found you out by a dumpster. Realistic behavior isn't really a thing at all featured in this game. But heh it's all good cause giant hypno cock shenanigans is undeniably fun.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Is the reason futa orc?
But the orc didn't have a dick so she wasn't futa.

I'm really hoping the futa trans tag eventually comes into play in being able to feminize the dudes you cuck into becoming even more bitches for your harem....

Cause honestly if I can't transform the cucks into feminine bitches then I'd rather be a homewrecker / get the cuck tossed out of the picture entirely.

As it currently stands I avoid any of the repeatable Layla home interactions that involve her husband. But yeah if I could turn him into a cute femboy or futasub then I'd make him offer up his own ass and mouth as payment for the privilege of getting to continue interacting with one of my claimed cumsluts..

"I'm only willing to share my bitches with other bitches. So if you want to touch one of my cumsluts then you need to also become one of my cumsluts."

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
But the orc didn't have a dick so she wasn't futa.

I'm really hoping the futa trans tag eventually comes into play in being able to feminize the dudes you cuck into becoming even more bitches for your harem....

Cause honestly if I can't transform the cucks into feminine bitches then I'd rather be a homewrecker / get the cuck tossed out of the picture entirely.

As it currently stands I avoid any of the repeatable Layla home interactions that involve her husband. But yeah if I could turn him into a cute femboy or futasub then I'd make him offer up his own ass and mouth as payment for the privilege of getting to continue interacting with one of my claimed cumsluts..

"I'm only willing to share my bitches with other bitches. So if you want to touch one of my cumsluts then you need to also become one of my cumsluts."
It was in the early version.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
It was in the early version.
Ahh.

Hmm that change was probably for the best then. I can only imagine the sort of backlash that must have been caused by the MC's initial virginity loss having been to a dominant futa...

Personally I'm not against futa entirely but yeah I don't particularly enjoy futa dom and I get annoyed by the common tropes of futas always being bigger and stronger than dudes...

So yeah if there is more futa content down the line eventually I'd much prefer to experience it in the forms of futas getting dominated by the MC. And yeah if we tap into transformation elements then femboy and futa transformations would be a wonderful way to get rid of male rivals and annoying cucks that get in the way...

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
This game is so good.
The start is kinda depressing but thankfully it gets better very fast after MC transforms.
The grind at first seems horrible, but it actually gets easy and effortless quick.
Tho I have to say, its very difficult to know how much content we have seen. Feels like there are missable sex scenes, that are not part of the "Objective" menu...

The Female Characters are all awesome <3
My favourites have to be Gloria and Layla tho, super beautiful with such nice hair style. Big ass and tits too, the best part.
Rly wish for more content with them.

Gloria's blowjob scenes are simply on another level, they are that good. Her character looks even more beautiful with a dick in her mouth

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes