Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
As i am new to this game, just a quick question:

Best to raise Beta points or not?

Normally i prefer more alpha, but i don't know whether this game is meant to play beta for the better outcome or not.
Any tips?

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
As i am new to this game, just a quick question:

Best to raise Beta points or not?

Normally i prefer more alpha, but i don't know whether this game is meant to play beta for the better outcome or not.
Any tips?
Hope you enjoy my wacky game.
Pro tip: avoid accumulating Beta points in the early game.

Reactions: SupSupe

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hope you enjoy my wacky game.
Pro tip: avoid accumulating Beta points in the early game.
thanks - that's the info i needed. The ingame hint (more beta points keep you safe and will lead to different encounters later) are kind of misleading - so i doubted

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
thanks - that's the info i needed. The ingame hint (more beta points keep you safe and will lead to different encounters later) are kind of misleading - so i doubted
The player is guided towards selecting the 'beta' choices because those are the choices that the MC would make. The penalty for selecting beta points is minimal in the grand scheme of things.
(btw, the whole beta/alpha thing is intended to be a tongue-in-cheek gameplay mechanic).

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So why exactly pushing back against insults and abuse gives beta points? Is this some bizzaro universe where those terms mean the opposite?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The player is guided towards selecting the 'beta' choices because those are the choices that the MC would make. The penalty for selecting beta points is minimal in the grand scheme of things.
(btw, the whole beta/alpha thing is intended to be a tongue-in-cheek gameplay mechanic).
i see
btw:
so far (not that far into the game) i like the setup. Hopefully the "beta"-MC is growing some bones during the game (which i guess what's the point at all). Kept me cuffing right from the start. Even i just want to put Sis in her place asap - lol.
As for quality, your renders lack some finish. They are quite grainy. I guess it's your first project and you haven't the best equipment to render and also not the time to do so - so it's excused for now :p
Really curious where this will lead to - i wish you the very best luck and success.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
So why exactly pushing back against insults and abuse gives beta points? Is this some bizzaro universe where those terms mean the opposite?
I'd usually say don't over analyze it but which insults are you talking about specifically.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok - update on my feedback:

You may have "overdone" the transformation to alpha - it's wayyy to much and to be honest, it's a bit of turnoff for now.
Nevertheless i will give it a try and continue to play

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
i see
btw:
so far (not that far into the game) i like the setup. Hopefully the "beta"-MC is growing some bones during the game (which i guess what's the point at all). Kept me cuffing right from the start. Even i just want to put Sis in her place asap - lol.
As for quality, your renders lack some finish. They are quite grainy. I guess it's your first project and you haven't the best equipment to render and also not the time to do so - so it's excused for now :p
Really curious where this will lead to - i wish you the very best luck and success.
I do want to make it better. Which renders are you talking about specifically? It could be down to either the lighting settings or even jpeg compression.

Reactions: SupSupe

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
it will be more clear later in game (pretty early to be honest) - it makes sense once you know

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I do want to make it better. Which renders are you talking about specifically? It could be down to either the lighting settings or even jpeg compression.
i recommend to stick to webp right from the start. JPG is too big.
and speaking for example about this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yes, I see your point on those two. It's down to poor lighting settings I used in early renders.
indeed - later renders are way better.
Still i have to get used to my new "look" - still too overdone for my taste - borderline, but somehow still interesting how this will go on. I can't speak for all, but if you would ask me personally, i rather whould have MC a bit smaller (still same body build) and the cock a bit smaller. You should fuck the girls, and not kill them - lol

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I'm sorry but that dick is gonna kill everybody except for maybe a 9ft tall girl. That aside, the girls look nice.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
whoa, why is this game taking so long to extract?!? as far as I can tell it's not huge, but when I go to extract it to my external HD it give me wild estimates to completion, like 10+ hours.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes