kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I can't speak for all, but if you would ask me personally, i rather whould have MC a bit smaller (still same body build) and the cock a bit smaller. You should fuck the girls, and not kill them - lol
I'm sorry but that dick is gonna kill everybody except for maybe a 9ft tall girl. That aside, the girls look nice.
big ass cock
To be fair, there is a kind of acclimatization "mechanic" in the game. But it's just as tongue-in-cheek as everything else of course. The dev's "don't overthink it" comment is a good mantra for more than one element in this game. That includes anatomy. :D

(Also, yey for a new release, thank you dev)

Reactions: Griev

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is a new daily tasks thing, you need to complete all of them to get bonus alpha points at end of day.
It tells me to "go to club naughty"

How do I do that?
edit: found it... phone > maps > club naughty

Jun 11, 2020
So it's a game about one guy's male to gigachad transition. Most games don't have their male MC actually look good but for this dev it seems to have been a focus. Enough so that in most pov scenes you see your character's pecs first and foremost. Well it's certainly got my interest.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
whoa, why is this game taking so long to extract?!? as far as I can tell it's not huge, but when I go to extract it to my external HD it give me wild estimates to completion, like 10+ hours.
just an update... double checked, I still have dozens of gigs of open space on both external and internal HDs..., but for some reason extraction is still taking forever.

Mar 22, 2020
just an update... double checked, I still have dozens of gigs of open space on both external and internal HDs..., but for some reason extraction is still taking forever.
No issue here, sounds like an issue with your pc. I use 7zip for zip files etc, windows built in one isn't great.
Also extracting to external drives, if it's going over less than USB3 can be quite slow.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Ya I will pass, characters look like zombies on steroids. An since I really dislike zombie or anything undead no this game is not for me but thanks for the share and please working on the characters so they don't reminded me of zombies.

Reactions: Mentrooo

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
How come still no one did the "Flirting/Harassment" meme with both versions of MCs hahaha

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes