kkai

Dec 21, 2016
Is this yet another kid-dev who's understanding of "swinging" is that the male MC sometimes gets to fuck 2 women but none of the women get to fuck another man? From the pictures that seems to be the case.. again. FYI dear kids, the tag "swinging" should be used when 2 couples exchange partners (AKA "wife swap") what you call swinging is nothing more than a threesome MFF which might be considered "group sex" and may be the staring point of a swinging life style, but as long as only the male fucks other women and the female doesn't fuck other men, that's NO SWINGING!

And no, real swinging wouldn't be NTR either coz nobody steals anybody and there is no jealousy involved, it is consensual and agreed upon. Of course you won't find this type of life style in those mangas and japanese games where you come from but in the western real life of which you seem to have no idea..

If sex of a male with 2 women is what you call "swinging" than that tag should be removed. It is confusing for people like me who look for games with real swinging and find only this understanding of the term..
I believe you can call one relationship in the game swinging, though perhaps it's just straight up consensual cuckolding?
There is a married woman who has a sexual relationship with the MC with her husband's consent and indirect participation and there are indications that the MC is going to try to help the couple repair their poor sex life (which I think is a pretty neat departure from the usual in this genre). The MC isn't swinging but is the wife? That's my best guess as to the existence of that tag.

Edit: Oh while I was composing that the author responded and agreed with you, so disregard my reply.

Reactions: Aereon1104

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
F95 is so funny. No other forum do I get equal measures of roasting and positive/useful feedback. Whether you love, hate or even tolerate it, thanks for taking the time to play my twisted game in this over-saturated market. To address messages since v0.2.4 released:
  • pythia23 no idea. it takes a bit long on my pc too but not hours. I'll try formatting images to webp for a future release and see if that helps.
Thanks for the reply. Finally got it working, after doing some reformatting on my end. If you'd share console codes on here, that could help me troubleshoot should bugs arise down the line.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
Managed to fix the issue with freezing objectives by enabling console and setting all the stats to 0, then sleeping one day adn then making them full to 90%.
could you share the console commands you used? I'd like to futz around with them, but cannot find a list of commands.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I believe you can call one relationship in the game swinging, though perhaps it's just straight up consensual cuckolding?
There is a married woman who has a sexual relationship with the MC with her husband's consent and indirect participation and there are indications that the MC is going to try to help the couple repair their poor sex life (which I think is a pretty neat departure from the usual in this genre). The MC isn't swinging but is the wife? That's my best guess as to the existence of that tag.

Edit: Oh while I was composing that the author responded and agreed with you, so disregard my reply.
Looks like a 2nd woman is being added.

Basically the pattern is
> MC seduces married woman
> Woman: I want to leave my husband for you
> MC: Don't do that! I will convince him to be ok with both of us fucking you
> Convinces guy to be a willing cuckold
> Married woman now fucking both MC and her husband.

... I honestly don't even know what to even call this.
I don't think I have seen this fetish before.

Reactions: kkai

visu

Nov 24, 2017
Just uploaded an APK to the itch.io site. I haven't tested it - so please let me know if it works and of any issues you encounter.
How i suppose to click OK it out of the screen and it doesn't give option to scroll for Android??

obibobi

May 10, 2017

Basically the pattern is

It's basic cuckolding, that he would endorse just means it's not cheating as well.

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021

Basically the pattern is

The MC is a Cuck also her husband.

The game has nothing to do with swinging. I didn't tag it. You can raise a ticket with the mods/admins to remove the tag if it bothers you.
Edit: I reported the tag to a mod so they should remove it, no problem.
Oh seriously ? Swinging maybe :unsure: but there's already sharing in the game ... almost the same

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes