SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
This game rules and I like it a lot. The amount of content for these first 3 months absolutely shames a ton of other lazy projects just dumped on here. The premise is also unique and while not *classically* corruption, the escalation for the women is great.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
gigantic dick : great! the bigger the better
distension : excellent :love:
pussy cumflation : love it!

impregnation and lactation: when? Please tell me it will be available in future updates!

I love this game!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Insatiable-0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
The 'sharing' is about 1% of the entire game - so don't read too much into it.

From my itch.io page:
Yo thanks for the context. I'll definitely give it a look then. A touch of unpalatable spice I can get past. Here's hoping there's a few thicc waifus in the mix.

Also great work on the compactness of your game, as I mentioned. Looks like a lot of content tucked into under 1GB. :PogChamp:

Best regards and hope your weekend goes well.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone else stuck at going to Rebecca and getting Summer is home with no map option? Hell you can't even do an OnlySimp because it says it isn't ready. So nothing about the secondary nor the daily actually works

Edit nvm mind it said Jessica not Rebecca however the Onlysimps thing still couldnt complete for the daily

Last edited:

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Anyone else stuck at going to Rebecca and getting Summer is home with no map option? Hell you can't even do an OnlySimp because it says it isn't ready. So nothing about the secondary nor the daily actually works

Edit nvm mind it said Jessica not Rebecca however the Onlysimps thing still couldnt complete for the daily
Which OnlySimps are you up to? There's only 7 for now, more to come later.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
A bit nit-picky boys
It is not nit picky.
This game does not contain [netorare], because the MC is willingly sharing his girls (regardless of what the player wants).
It might get your dick erect to pass your girls around and watch other men fuck them. Not everyone in the world shares your fetish.
As such there needs to be a tag to represent the sexual content that actually exists in the game

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Might as well add tags for huge dick and belly bulge then. Clearly someone is against it, if they still don't exist after so many years.

Fujimoto378

Jan 4, 2022
It is not nit picky.
This game does not contain [netorare], because the MC is willingly sharing his girls (regardless of what the player wants).
It might get your dick erect to pass your girls around and watch other men fuck them. Not everyone in the world shares your fetish.
As such there needs to be a tag to represent the sexual content that actually exists in the game
Your neighbors wife is NOT your girl. Don't wanna share her with her husband? Too bad. You telling me you wouldn't fuck your neighbors hot wife for real if you couldn't "steal" her from him? Get a life kid, these are just games here.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Your neighbors wife is NOT your girl. Don't wanna share her with her husband? Too bad. You telling me you wouldn't fuck your neighbors hot wife for real if you couldn't "steal" her from him? Get a life kid, these are just games here.
She literally stops having sex with him and says she will divorce him to become yours exclusively.
You tell her NOT to do that, that you want to instead sharing her with him.

I don't get why you are lying about this and insisting on it being hidden.
You seem to be extremely ashamed of your fetish to the point where you want to pretend it doesn't exist. but it does exist and it needs to be tagged.

Tags allow people to find fetishes they like, and avoid fetishes they dislike.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes