shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello guys: I'm stuck in this scene, can someone tell me what I should do to continue, I can't figure out how to get excited to trigger the following. attached images

hola muchachos: Estoy trabado en esta escena, alguien me puede decir que debo hacer para continuar, no logro descubrir como emocionarme para desencadenar lo siguiente. adjunto imágenes

Jokeritis

Mar 9, 2020
hello guys: I'm stuck in this scene, can someone tell me what I should do to continue, I can't figure out how to get excited to trigger the following. attached images

hola muchachos: Estoy trabado en esta escena, alguien me puede decir que debo hacer para continuar, no logro descubrir como emocionarme para desencadenar lo siguiente. adjunto imágenes

Go to the gym to get pumped

Jokeritis

Mar 9, 2020
Which is the last stage in this update?

For me, i only went up by one stage before it said end of content for 0.2.6

Fujimoto378

Jan 4, 2022
She literally stops having sex with him and says she will divorce him to become yours exclusively.
You tell her NOT to do that, that you want to instead sharing her with him.

I don't get why you are lying about this and insisting on it being hidden.
You seem to be extremely ashamed of your fetish to the point where you want to pretend it doesn't exist. but it does exist and it needs to be tagged.

Tags allow people to find fetishes they like, and avoid fetishes they dislike.
Whoa!!! A lot of conclusions/judgement for a simple post. Great imagination there buddy. How TF do you know what my fetishes are anyway? & what business is that of yours??? Lmao, IF I was ashamed in any way about something I wouldn't be posting about it.

It's been awhile since I did that scene, & I've played A LOT of other games since, so my memory is fuzzy on it. The scene is avoidable, you've already fucked her before you get to it ( Fuck All Women), so you don't need to do those interactions to progress or level up. So I don't see why all the fuss about it. By your account it's probably more accurate to label the situation as "sharing".

I don't give a fuck about NTR in games (note: IN GAMES!!) one way or another & I don't see why anyone else (whose not a precious snowflake) should either. Sorry to shatter you fantasy but, you PLAY the MC you're NOT the MC.

I just saw a couple post from some guys crying about it & arguing the "finer" points of ntr & trying to bust the Dev's balls for not putting the tag in the description & reacted to their pettiness, immaturity & insecurity. Nothing more , nothing less. If they were supporters of the dev then they would be bitching to him directly somewhere else, but they're not, so they're bitching here. And that begs the question: How fucking entitled do you have to be to complain about something you're getting for free?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So, just a little tip to dev cumagain? and many others like him who are very good at creating characters and facial expressions but apparently don't know anything besides the modeling tool they're using (Here I guess VAM but he managed to have his own style, kudos) :

So here's what I did with these grainy images in one click :

Comparison for the first 2, the rest are just the new version. Is it me or does it looks better ?

Just buy Topaz photo AI and let it run (probably 12hrs or so to do all the images already in the game, but much quicker after that for each update). Or render directly in 4k with VAM, I don't know. Anyways, it is really one click and it could be all 4k, I just reduced the 4k upscale to original size (maybe the game would take too much space in 4k).
a3 stage5 17.jpg _a3 stage5 17.jpg

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Go to the gym to get pumped
Hello brother: I would appreciate it if you could explain it to me better because it really doesn't work for me, I left the gym at 8 pm and I go out, take a shower and get to the living room and it tells me the same thing

Jokeritis

Mar 9, 2020
Hello brother: I would appreciate it if you could explain it to me better because it really doesn't work for me, I left the gym at 8 pm and I go out, take a shower and get to the living room and it tells me the same thing
Go to gym. You'll get big. Go to TV room.

Don't go to shower. You will become normal again, and then it wornt finish quest.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How fucking entitled do you have to be to complain about something you're getting for free?
I burst out laughing out loud at this. Always the same old tropes.
What next, say I am in a closet cuck who needs to come out?

So... a quick rundown on your points:
1. STDs are free. just because something is free does not mean it is beyond reproach.
2. I didn't say anything about NTR, I said consensual sharing and specifically noted it is not NTR.
3. I didn't complain about this free game. I merely stated what content it contains (which you yourself view as bad) and then complained about F95. Specifically, that F95 refuses to tag consensual partner sharing.

You on the other hand have been losing your shit at... the fact that people point out what exists in this game.
You are personally offended that people get informed before they download.
Why is this?

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexMpog

Fujimoto378

Jan 4, 2022
I burst out laughing out loud at this. Always the same old tropes.
What next, say I am in a closet cuck who needs to come out?

So... a quick rundown on your points:
1. STDs are free. just because something is free does not mean it is beyond reproach.
2. I didn't say anything about NTR, I said consensual sharing and specifically noted it is not NTR.
3. I didn't complain about this free game. I merely stated what content it contains (which you yourself view as bad) and then complained about F95. Specifically, that F95 refuses to tag consensual partner sharing.

You on the other hand have been losing your shit at... the fact that people point out what exists in this game.
You are personally offended that people get informed before they download.
Why is this?
1. STDs are a virus & as such non-reproachable. LOL you don't go around telling off chlamydia or HIV.
2. I stand corrected about you calling it ntr after re-reading your last post, when you actually stated otherwise. My original
post, which you attacked, was a reaction to some user (not sure who anymore) arguing about it being ntr.
3. I don't view Anything in this game as bad. Now you're just talking outta your ass.
4. LMAO It's a long stretch to accuse F95 of refusing a tag. Good luck on that one muchacho.

You seem to have a need to put me down at every turn. This time I'm a "same old trope" looking for an excuse to attack you. Last time I was some ntr & sharing lover who gets off on giving his bitches to other men. Are you insecure much???

Looking forward to where your imagination takes you next:ROFLMAO:.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I can't deal with this without the use of console commands....that fight with arousal is brutal. Feels like its 95% mc fapping to bring his arousal dow just enough to leave his room...

Reactions: phreadom

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
cumAgainGames Every once in a while, you come across these gems on F95. Great game.
Really respect your integrity for not starting a patreon/ subscribestar thing until you can get regular updates.
That said, I honestly can't wait for the next one. We need to get to the mystery of the MC's militant sperm!

When do you think Act 4 will start and we get to fully carouse around town?

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Is the amnesia gonna be permanent? It's not as satisfying if I can't rub the change into people's faces and it's kind of depressing I want them to know I'm the original MC. Especially Summer, I want to treat her like the bitch she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: BTLD and phreadom

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
So, just a little tip to dev cumagain? and many others like him who are very good at creating characters and facial expressions but apparently don't know anything besides the modeling tool they're using (Here I guess VAM but he managed to have his own style, kudos) :

Comparison for the first 2, the rest are just the new version. Is it me or does it looks better ?

Just buy Topaz photo AI and let it run (probably 12hrs or so to do all the images already in the game, but much quicker after that for each update). Or render directly in 4k with VAM, I don't know. Anyways, it is really one click and it could be all 4k, I just reduced the 4k upscale to original size (maybe the game would take too much space in 4k).
That's really cool. I was considering down the line having an optional AI pack (InsAItiable) with AI-art generated images - user can just replace images folder with new images (not sure if that would be practical or if could be done with video). I imagine many of these VN will be doing this soon.
So these AI-upscaled images could be an optional HD pack.
Keeping it optional would be key as it would be many more GBs. Goal for now is to keep game size small, hence the current 1080p res and compressed images.

Reactions: phreadom

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
cumAgainGames Every once in a while, you come across these gems on F95. Great game.
Really respect your integrity for not starting a patreon/ subscribestar thing until you can get regular updates.
That said, I honestly can't wait for the next one. We need to get to the mystery of the MC's militant sperm!

When do you think Act 4 will start and we get to fully carouse around town?
Thanks. If I can get it out tomorrow I would but it takes time. Act 4 won't be coming this year at least.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017

View attachment 2753852 View attachment 2753853
While the images do overall look much sharper, a lot of detail is actually lost on the models themselves. For example what would look like fine hairs are lost, or the shading of the wrinkles on the balls and the vein on the shaft... they turn from shading to sharp lines. What were finer details and shadows etc before become smoothed out to nothing or sharp lines.

It's an obvious tradeoff, but I personally prefer the original, lower res images because they actually preserve a lot more of that finer detail, the subtle shading of small shadows, hints of body hair, etc.

The AI resized ones almost look cel shaded. That might be fine if that's the look you were going for, but it's not actually the level of detail the original models have available or what that VAM engine seems to have intended.

Please forgive the zoom on the junk, but hopefully this helps explain what I mean:

a3_stage5_17-scaledcrop1.jpg

Instead of the subtle shading showing the vein on the shaft, you have sharp lines. Instead of the subtle hints of the wrinkles on the scrotum, you get what looks like a very sharp fingerprint pattern.

Again, it's like cel shading. Probably wouldn't matter if people weren't looking closely, but since we're comparing image quality I thought I'd point it out.

As I said, I'd prefer the originals at this point unless better "edge detection" could be done to not do that to the internal details, and only sharpen up the edges of the models and other straightline edges like furniture, walls, doorways, etc.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes