Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
No, but that would be an interesting mechanic. How would it work? eg. would player choose positive/negative response?
It would be however you would like it to be. From my perspective, whatever's easier to code and make scenes for. If you're going with what you said, I'd suggest that if you choose positive responses, the models will appreciate you and maybe send some nudes that can be saved in a phone gallery and that can be a new mechanic, or have them have a full animated private session with MC on chat'n'fap and you can make it evolve later on into full scenes with these models after meeting with them IRL and eventually have them as full-fledged characters or incorporate them somehow into the sandbox mode. You can choose which characters to make stuff for through voting on polls or something and that way you can see which character is more popular or simply go with the viewer count on each girl's stream although in my opinion that's not really a good indicator because personally that one milf with 99 viewers is definitely the hottest one on the site for me. On the other hand, if they're negative responses, you can just let MC send back some cheesy/alpha male replies and just award the player with alpha points.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
I've also noticed that Gloria is not really using her new outfits in the scenes? You can see her wearing them in sandbox, sure but sometimes when you trigger scenes you only see wearing the old ones. For example, when having dinner or helping her cook. Probably, even Summer but i'm not quite sure? Is that intended as in you're still developing the scenes and stuff or it's a bug? I'm still quite at the beginning of the story so whatever i'm talking about might change as the girl's 'size' levels increase.
Anyway, you can see in the fourth image she still wears the old outfit but it's fine though since there is actually a scene with her new outfit (fifth image) although the one with the dinner scene is quite frustrating to see due to the difference between the sandbox and actual scene.
Also forgot to say, great fucking job on this game! I honestly didn't expect it to be this good and I'm glad I was wrong but here I am on F95 saying shit like this and giving feedback so there's that!

Last edited:
Reactions: SupSupe

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
It would be however you would like it to be. From my perspective, whatever's easier to code and make scenes for. If you're going with what you said, I'd suggest that if you choose positive responses, the models will appreciate you and maybe send some nudes that can be saved in a phone gallery and that can be a new mechanic, or have them have a full animated private session with MC on chat'n'fap and you can make it evolve later on into full scenes with these models after meeting with them IRL and eventually have them as full-fledged characters or incorporate them somehow into the sandbox mode. You can choose which characters to make stuff for through voting on polls or something and that way you can see which character is more popular or simply go with the viewer count on each girl's stream although in my opinion that's not really a good indicator because personally that one milf with 99 viewers is definitely the hottest one on the site for me. On the other hand, if they're negative responses, you can just let MC send back some cheesy/alpha male replies and just award the player with alpha points.
All good ideas. I had similar thoughts with MC going to them or have an animated scene. If I do add something it will be in a few releases time when all the core women have 'leveled-up'.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
I've also noticed that Gloria is not really using her new outfits in the scenes? You can see her wearing them in sandbox, sure but sometimes when you trigger scenes you only see wearing the old ones. For example, when having dinner or helping her cook. Probably, even Summer but i'm not quite sure? Is that intended as in you're still developing the scenes and stuff or it's a bug? I'm still quite at the beginning of the story so whatever i'm talking about might change as the girl's 'size' levels increase.
Anyway, you can see in the fourth image she still wears the old outfit but it's fine though since there is actually a scene with her new outfit (fifth image) although the one with the dinner scene is quite frustrating to see due to the difference between the sandbox and actual scene.
Also forgot to say, great fucking job on this game! I honestly didn't expect it to be this good and I'm glad I was wrong but here I am on F95 saying shit like this and giving feedback so there's that!
I've been waiting for someone to pick up on that. It's something I haven't updated yet but I'll get around to it eventually. I'm prioritizing story and other side quests for now. Admittedly it is annoying when there's no continuity in outfits.
Thanks for the feedback. I myself would never had thought I'd be on F95 forums discussing the intricate aspects of the game either. I thought I'd be lucky to get 5 people to download it.

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it for next release.
dear author, maybe you missed my message, but please give an answer. that's what I was asking) "Are there plans to add multiple penetration with other male characters? as well as adding a new depraved wardrobe"

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I've been waiting for someone to pick up on that. It's something I haven't updated yet but I'll get around to it eventually. I'm prioritizing story and other side quests for now. Admittedly it is annoying when there's no continuity in outfits.
Thanks for the feedback. I myself would never had thought I'd be on F95 forums discussing the intricate aspects of the game either. I thought I'd be lucky to get 5 people to download it.
after all, I sincerely believe that the main character could also have loser friends like himself, and each friend can have his own sexy mom, and sexy sisters, in the end they can all become jocks and just change as they become depraved, for the author it + additional characters, (respectively, additional earnings) there will be a choice the players, whether they share or not, well, I would like a wardrobe according to the level of debauchery, can we expect this? I understand that there is a main plot, but this will not affect it, the usual extra, and if there is a creative crisis, not knowing what to do, you can always switch to additional characters, I'm just sure that with the complete depravity of mom, she will gladly accept 3 such members, and will want more, what do you say about this? well, the wardrobe, I'm not the only one interested in this issue, it's cool that they change, I would like to sell

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
after all, I sincerely believe that the main character could also have loser friends like himself, and each friend can have his own sexy mom, and sexy sisters, in the end they can all become jocks and just change as they become depraved, for the author it + additional characters, (respectively, additional earnings) there will be a choice the players, whether they share or not, well, I would like a wardrobe according to the level of debauchery, can we expect this? I understand that there is a main plot, but this will not affect it, the usual extra, and if there is a creative crisis, not knowing what to do, you can always switch to additional characters, I'm just sure that with the complete depravity of mom, she will gladly accept 3 such members, and will want more, what do you say about this? well, the wardrobe, I'm not the only one interested in this issue, it's cool that they change, I would like to sell
What you’re asking for amounts to a shitload of work. I’d like to finish the game eventually and to do that I’m keeping the characters and storyline focused on a select few.
But who knows, if the game is liked by enough people, maybe it will inspire others to create games with similar themes or spin-offs in the same universe.

as for the wardrobe, there’s already characters that have had a change in clothing. mc sure likes ripping clothes off his women - some may need to go shopping for new ones soon. Hint hint

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Well, from what I'm seeing, the game is getting its fair share of attention. Anyway, there are still a lot of technical 'bugs' or loose ends of some sort, if I may say. One example off the top of my head is when you shower with Gloria in the morning in her ensuite and she gives you a BJ instead of a regular handjob when she's still a size noob and instead she doesn't give BJs when she gets promoted to the next size level. You probably just switched the conditions which trigger the scenes, I'm not too familiar with how it's coded. I'm just hypothesizing using whatever humble knowledge I have in my brain. Also, there are still other missing scenes in addition to the ones we pointed out earlier, also with Summer when you get pump and shower with her and proceed to have vaginal sex. It still states there's a placeholder for it. Although, there are more with Layla, I guess you can't really have an animated scene with her whenever she cleans the house near the end of this update. IDK if it's intentional though. I can't really remember other stuff but I'm sure I encountered some more stuff out of place but they're not too noticeable since technically everything about the game as of now is really really cool, especially the character models. I like how Layla resembles Tru Kait and Summer resembles Vanna Bardot. IDK if you created their models based on them intentionally but I really like the touch.

Reactions: SupSupe

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Personally I figured she was just still using her old clothing because she still owned them. Why waste them when they haven't been ripped off of her yet. But honestly, I understand that from a rendering and coding side shifting all of those to new outfits will take a lot of work, and I agree with you that prioritizing the story elements fully is what I'd like to see developed first. I've been playing with this for a couple of days now in my limited free time, and have to say it's way more enjoyable a story than I was expecting. Nice job here cAG, hope you keep up the fun work and thank you for sharing. :) (y)

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Honestly this game is amazing and I'd love to find more like it. F95 doesn't seem to have any tags pertaining to masculine himbofication / alpha stud transformation so if anyone else knows about more games like this one I'd certainly appreciate a heads up or link.

In regards to this game though, is there any chance down the line of the player being given an option of how they'd ultimately like to handle married gals and other preexisting couple scenarios? I get the MC not necessarily wanting the financial responsibility of providing for the married bitches he fucks around with. Especially in the early parts of the game where cash can be tight. But it would be nice if down the line when the MC has more than enough resources to spare if players could be given the option to encourage girls to leave their cuck partner entirely since the player character is certainly on track to having the financial resources to keep an entire harem's worth of girls comfortably maintained.

Ideally how to handle the cuck partner long term could be left up to the player so that those that genuinely enjoy the cuck /bull dynamic could keep them around while those who don't could eventually cut the other guy out of the picture. Personally, I'd also really love a 3rd option of forcing feminine transformation onto the cucked dudes. I'd certainly have a lot more interest in not driving off the other dude if they could be transformed into and claimed as another bitch for the harem...

Reactions: M.AsK and SupSupe

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Honestly this game is amazing and I'd love to find more like it. F95 doesn't seem to have any tags pertaining to masculine himbofication / alpha stud transformation so if anyone else knows about more games like this one I'd certainly appreciate a heads up or link.

In regards to this game though, is there any chance down the line of the player being given an option of how they'd ultimately like to handle married gals and other preexisting couple scenarios? I get the MC not necessarily wanting the financial responsibility of providing for the married bitches he fucks around with. Especially in the early parts of the game where cash can be tight. But it would be nice if down the line when the MC has more than enough resources to spare if players could be given the option to encourage girls to leave their cuck partner entirely since the player character is certainly on track to having the financial resources to keep an entire harem's worth of girls comfortably maintained.

Ideally how to handle the cuck partner long term could be left up to the player so that those that genuinely enjoy the cuck /bull dynamic could keep them around while those who don't could eventually cut the other guy out of the picture. Personally, I'd also really love a 3rd option of forcing feminine transformation onto the cucked dudes. I'd certainly have a lot more interest in not driving off the other dude if they could be transformed into and claimed as another bitch for the harem...
https://f95zone.to/threads/bimbo.60003

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
"Bimbo" would indeed be a useful tag but it wouldn't really help with my particular problem since the tag is still geared towards a feminine bent. A "Himbo" tag would probably be closer to what I'd like but yeah I'd love to see more games like this one where a scrawny nerd gets transformed into a powerful chad. Power Vacuum is another game on this site that falls into that niche but the MC's chad transformation is a more gradual process in that game. I suppose Chadification would have less inherent implications of IQ loss compared to Himbofication. But yeah part of why I love this game so much is the satisfaction of seeing the before and after transition between the pathetic loser that the MC originally was and what he's grown into. Makes for ideal power fantasy wank material lol.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
"Bimbo" would indeed be a useful tag but it wouldn't really help with my particular problem since the tag is still geared towards a feminine bent. A "Himbo" tag would probably be closer to what I'd like but yeah I'd love to see more games like this one where a scrawny nerd gets transformed into a powerful chad. Power Vacuum is another game on this site that falls into that niche but the MC's chad transformation is a more gradual process in that game. I suppose Chadification would have less inherent implications of IQ loss compared to Himbofication. But yeah part of why I love this game so much is the satisfaction of seeing the before and after transition between the pathetic loser that the MC originally was and what he's grown into. Makes for ideal power fantasy wank material lol.
check the list of games on the thread, especially the EpicLust games

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
since its a game i do hope the girl wont be dead if the dick are fully inserted either from pussy or anal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(One of my fav fetish stomach deformation but if its fully inserted from the back hole i wonder what will come out from the mouth? the animation are really lovely :love:)

p/s: i played the game on joiplay, the animation are silky smooth and after a few hours of playing i still have not encounter any bugs.(y)

Thank you very much for sharing your amazing game dev! :coffee:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes