Gucciice

Oct 26, 2023
Check if the file is not in quarantine? That is something i have heard, i don't myself have mac so take that with grain of salt.
I have already did that, all unauthorized files require this. Maybe my computer is just bugging out.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
I am sure I do since I can play other games such as Dropout Saga, Stormside(both great btw) that also require 64 bit processing and they work just fine. But I will do some cleaning and restarting and I will get back to you. But if you have any other suggestions I am all ears.
Other mac users have reported the same thing so it sounds like its my game in particular causing issues. They said they were able to launch after many attempts.
Maybe the content in my game is too hot for a Mac to handle :p

Gucciice

Oct 26, 2023
Other mac users have reported the same thing so it sounds like its my game in particular causing issues. They said they were able to launch after many attempts.
Maybe the content in my game is too hot for a Mac to handle :p

Maybe , but I will let it go... for now...
Tom lock self.gif

Gucciice

Oct 26, 2023
I had the same issue and managed to figure out the problem from threads for other games in the same boat.

Hold control and click on the app. Click on "Show Package Contents". Open the MacOS folder and open the Insatiable file. You may have to do it twice. Then it will work.

YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST (after doing this I just replaced the python 3.9 in the app and the one provided) and we are in!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Universal Incest Patch

Finally getting around to this title. Surprised no one has made an incest patch for this and it's been around a year and a half. I've done a cursory pass through the script and changed any obvious things that stand out to me. Actually playing it for the first time today, so I'll make more changes if I run into any lines that break immersion, but I'm satisfied with the first pass I've done and it should cover the introductory parts of the game and some later things.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Insatiable version 0.3.0 is now released.

New Content
  • 337 images and 27 new videos in:
    • 2 new story scenes
    • 2 new OnlySimps scenes
    • 3 new optional h-scenes
    • 1 new Chat'nFap scene
Minor changes
  • Slightly adjusted positioning of arousal bar.
  • Reconverted raw images to webp format (reducing the size of images by at least 50%).
  • Re-positioned navigation menus to fix issue on Android version.
Download now from itch.io for PC, Mac, Linux and Android:
If you have any feedback or encounter bugs please leave it on this forum or on the discord:

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Version 0.3.1 Released
Hotfix to address a game-breaking bug which caused an exception at story stage 16. Therefore, this won't affect you if you've progressed past stage 16.

Download now from itch.io for PC, Mac, Linux and Android:
If you have any feedback or encounter bugs please leave it on this forum or on the discord:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Insatiable-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Can't get stage 57 (side quest, help Jessica with editing the video) to trigger. Would appreciate info on reqs to trigger. It's possible I already did it months ago, and it never checkmarked - unless it's something new in 3.0?

Also, the dialogue with the bouncer in the bar seems bugged? I softlocked myself there by talking to all the women once, but whenever I pick the bouncer option afterwards it just pops up the intro screen again.

Edit: Got my answers. 1) stage 57 isn't implemented yet, and 2) that's the end of the current content in the bar, use the phone to leave. Might not be possible if you're too excited.

Last edited:

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
Universal Incest Patch

Finally getting around to this title. Surprised no one has made an incest patch for this and it's been around a year and a half. I've done a cursory pass through the script and changed any obvious things that stand out to me. Actually playing it for the first time today, so I'll make more changes if I run into any lines that break immersion, but I'm satisfied with the first pass I've done and it should cover the introductory parts of the game and some later things.
how to apply this?.

Reactions: volto

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
how to apply this?.
put it in the /game folder like every other ipatch, might need renaming to script.rpy if it doesn't work.
in which case I recommend renaming old script.rpy beforehand (i just add .old to end of file name) just in case it b0rks.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Universal Incest Patch

How do you download these files on Android?

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes