cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
There won't be any NTR content with a few caveats explained below (minor spoilers):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023

Gucciice

Oct 26, 2023
So I am in a bit of situation where I have downloded the app and I have it set up but when I try to open it, the icon flashs for a bit like its about to open then it just cancels. I have no idea whats the problem here, and any help will be appreciated. I use a mac air btw.

I'm just a beggar, looking for some Contant
blind-robin-hood.gif

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
So I am in a bit of situation where I have downloded the app and I have it set up but when I try to open it, the icon flashs for a bit like its about to open then it just cancels. I have no idea whats the problem here, and any help will be appreciated. I use a mac air btw.

I'm just a beggar, looking for some Contant
View attachment 3103827
Are you on Mac or PC?
I've heard Mac users have issues with my game and I've no idea why. I haven't tested it on Mac machines.

Edit: reread your comment, somehow missed you saying you use a MacAir.
Edit 2: are you using a 64-bit machine? Read on a forum that Ren'Py requires a 64-bit CPU on macs

Last edited:

Gucciice

Oct 26, 2023
Are you on Mac or PC?
I've heard Mac users have issues with my game and I've no idea why. I haven't tested it on Mac machines.

Edit: reread your comment, somehow missed you saying you use a MacAir.
Edit 2: are you using a 64-bit machine? Read on a forum that Ren'Py requires a 64-bit CPU on macs

I am sure I do since I can play other games such as Dropout Saga, Stormside(both great btw) that also require 64 bit processing and they work just fine. But I will do some cleaning and restarting and I will get back to you. But if you have any other suggestions I am all ears.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I am sure I do since I can play other games such as Dropout Saga, Stormside(both great btw) that also require 64 bit processing and they work just fine. But I will do some cleaning and restarting and I will get back to you. But if you have any other suggestions I am all ears.
Check if the file is not in quarantine? That is something i have heard, i don't myself have mac so take that with grain of salt.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes