mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Universal Incest Patch

Finally getting around to this title. Surprised no one has made an incest patch for this and it's been around a year and a half. I've done a cursory pass through the script and changed any obvious things that stand out to me. Actually playing it for the first time today, so I'll make more changes if I run into any lines that break immersion, but I'm satisfied with the first pass I've done and it should cover the introductory parts of the game and some later things.
Hey Yoyo...Thanks for the patch! Will this work on the new version?

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Man thank god MC is remembering how much of a bitch Summer is. I hope he never touches that witch again. Layla update needs to come asap!

Reactions: maxivore

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
put it in the /game folder like every other ipatch, might need renaming to script.rpy if it doesn't work.
in which case I recommend renaming old script.rpy beforehand (i just add .old to end of file name) just in case it b0rks.

it does not move as a file. no matter as soon as I got to the put in a password part and it started playing stupid games I just deleted the game.. not my sense of humour.

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
put it in the /game folder like every other ipatch, might need renaming to script.rpy if it doesn't work.
in which case I recommend renaming old script.rpy beforehand (i just add .old to end of file name) just in case it b0rks.
Not the guy but I can't seem to get it to work either. I wonder if it's because I'm using an old save?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Version 0.3.1 Released
Hotfix to address a game-breaking bug which caused an exception at story stage 16. Therefore, this won't affect you if you've progressed past stage 16.

Download now from itch.io for PC, Mac, Linux and Android:
If you have any feedback or encounter bugs please leave it on this forum or on the discord:
Hi there, There is a bug in my game. (I Suspect)
The bouncer accuses me of fingering the bartender, Talk to the bouncer option is there, but then a game tutorial comes up. It keeps on looping like this. I think it used to say there is no more content in the club? but now just shows latest tutorial.

Even if I talk to summer and Rebecca, it just loops back to the bouncer bit...so I'm stuck at the club.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
how to apply this?.
Should work with just putting it in the /game folder, it doesn't overwrite any files, it should just replace text where needed. I'll check to see if any lines changed that would cause issues. Warning, he still calls Gloria "Mom" before he gets his memories back with the way I set it up. I did this really quickly and didn't see any way to do it better without a lot of effort for how far I had gotten into the game.
How do you download these files on Android?
I don't think you can, sorry. Anyone making an android version would have to include it in the APK.
Hey Yoyo...Thanks for the patch! Will this work on the new version?
The way I made it it should; the only thing that could cause issues is if any old lines were changed which I can double check.

EDIT: Just did a cursory check and everything still appears to be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcclem5257

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Hi there, There is a bug in my game. (I Suspect)
The bouncer accuses me of fingering the bartender, Talk to the bouncer option is there, but then a game tutorial comes up. It keeps on looping like this. I think it used to say there is no more content in the club? but now just shows latest tutorial.

Even if I talk to summer and Rebecca, it just loops back to the bouncer bit...so I'm stuck at the club.
Not a bug, that’s all the content there is for the club so far.
More to come in a future release.

Edit: to leave the club use the Maps app on your phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theokrat and Alfius

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
is only me or game have low q pictures , not same like on first page.
Yes, I converted images to webp to reduce file image size. The program I used to do this had a default quality setting which I used but it’s apparent now that setting is too low.
I’ll improve image quality for a future release.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Can't get stage 57 (side quest, help Jessica with editing the video) to trigger. Would appreciate info on reqs to trigger. It's possible I already did it months ago, and it never checkmarked - unless it's something new in 3.0?

Also, the dialogue with the bouncer in the bar seems bugged? I softlocked myself there by talking to all the women once, but whenever I pick the bouncer option afterwards it just pops up the intro screen again.
That’s the end of v0.3.1.
A pop-up message explaining this would have displayed at the end of stage 56.
Did you skip past it or something?

onurvar

Mar 15, 2022
Jessica misson is not working- misson name : help jessica edit the video but i went 5 time its not start

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes