Others Insect Prison Remake [v0.65] [Eroism]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Next update will include a scene with urination. Should a toggle be added to skip urination part?

• No, let it rain

Votes: 115 16.5%
  • Yes, default to ON

Votes: 296 42.5%
  • Yes, default to OFF

Votes: 286 41.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Not currently, its a feature from the original game that I did not yet implement. I'll add a message indicating that it isn't available yet.
The weapon/item crafting is sort of necessary to advance the game. Hopefully you get to it soon.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
InsectPrisonRemake-0.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: eroism

-Ben-

Feb 11, 2020
I am not sure how it happens but I think it has to do with the skip button as I am constantly replicating an error during battles, it turns out that sometimes during battles against any type of enemy when an H event is activated the battle continues in the background despite being in the middle of the h event and when it ends the game freezes without any possibility of recovering, as I said before I am not sure how it happens as it seems that is when I am in the middle of combat and an h event is activated and I am pressing the skip button but sometimes it happens even if I do not press it.
o_O

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Anything new/changed or is it just a port? I'm guessing this is not in collab with the OG creator so there's not gonna be any new scenes of the same style/quality. I think I still see him doing some animated works.

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
How do i use the bugshroom?
The Bugshrrom scene activates when you have at least 3 of lewdness and lust at 40%, which is roughly 2 full bars on the lust meter. After the preconditions are met just keep exploring the forest until finding the item and the option to use it will appear. If your lewdness is higher however, you won't have an option, Leah will use it unconditionally.

Update: if the preload anim is activated the game not freeze but all scene is in blackscreen
Do you have this problem in a single scene, or does it repeat throughout other scenes as well? It seems Parasite Beast scenes are the most affected by this so far, but I could not yet reproduce the bug.

The weapon/item crafting is sort of necessary to advance the game. Hopefully you get to it soon.
Some tool items, weapons and all original armor are already craftable in the workbench. Some weapons are not yet implemented, but will be slowly added with the next few versions.

do it have cg gallery?
if yes how to unlock?
Not yet. There is a scene recall feature in the original game, however it'll only be added by version 0.70, so in 2 versions from now :).

I am not sure how it happens but I think it has to do with the skip button as I am constantly replicating an error during battles, it turns out that sometimes during battles against any type of enemy when an H event is activated the battle continues in the background despite being in the middle of the h event and when it ends the game freezes without any possibility of recovering, as I said before I am not sure how it happens as it seems that is when I am in the middle of combat and an h event is activated and I am pressing the skip button but sometimes it happens even if I do not press it.
o_O
Do you have this problem in all battles or just with a specific enemy?

Anything new/changed or is it just a port? I'm guessing this is not in collab with the OG creator so there's not gonna be any new scenes of the same style/quality. I think I still see him doing some animated works.
This is not a collaboration unfortunately :(, Atella just gave me permission to use his CGs for the rework and that's all.

There are some quality of life improvements and some other additional features, but as of now, the target is to fully remake the original, before proceeding to extending the story. Any developments after the remake is complete will depend on time, CGs that are available, complexity of features and such, but seeing new scenes of the same animation quality will probably be unlikely, unless Atella agrees to produce some freebies :LOL:.

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
where do i get incet mucus
Currently, Insect Mucus drops from the Jellyfish enemies only. You can find them at the Rear Beach, which is unlocked by exploring the Shoreline a few times. After defeating the Jellyfishes, there is a 15% chance of them dropping the item.

So far all of them.
Can you tell me the settings you had enabled?

Some posts have been warning that the "Preload Anims" setting is having some troubles, so it can be the cause for strange behavior in scenes. Even so it shouldn't impact the battle system, but until I investigate it further will be hard to tell.

-Ben-

Feb 11, 2020
Can you tell me the settings you had enabled?

Some posts have been warning that the "Preload Anims" setting is having some troubles, so it can be the cause for strange behavior in scenes. Even so it shouldn't impact the battle system, but until I investigate it further will be hard to tell.
I have everything as it came, Long animations are off and preload anims are off to.

-Ben-

Feb 11, 2020
eroism
Ok, so trying to replicate the error I realize that it is indeed the fault of the skip button, when I am in a battle while I press the skip button and a text window appears to start the h event the error occurs once the event ends, so if you want to replicate it use the skip a lot in battles and eventually it should happen.
When I don't use the button everything works the way it should.

Reactions: eroism

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
eroism
Ok, so trying to replicate the error I realize that it is indeed the fault of the skip button, when I am in a battle while I press the skip button and a text window appears to start the h event the error occurs once the event ends, so if you want to replicate it use the skip a lot in battles and eventually it should happen.
When I don't use the button everything works the way it should.
Thank you for the deeper test.

This means it is a bug specific to the auto battle only, I'll check it out.

Uranus_

Dec 13, 2019
Wait,what?That's a good old game,but it's not finished YET.So will you add more content?
Also I love this,thank you.

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
Hey Guys,

what can i do with this? i see no options to use it in a useful way ;P

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i think it has no function at the moment, but im not sure, so i ask you guys ^^

Bansofstell

Jul 6, 2019
I don't know if they wrote to you for this problem or not. There is a moment when during the scene with the jellyfish, when pressing the first button, well, further actions on I want the scene, leaving it, the game just stops and nothing but restarting helps to fix the situation

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
I don't know if they wrote to you for this problem or not. There is a moment when during the scene with the jellyfish, when pressing the first button, well, further actions on I want the scene, leaving it, the game just stops and nothing but restarting helps to fix the situation

I've already encountered the same problem.
Press enter, it opens the battle menu and you can continue playing.
it worked for me (Windows).

Edit: sorry, small correction it was the space bar not enter xD

Last edited:

AVSA1994

Mar 16, 2019
The Bugshrrom scene activates when you have at least 3 of lewdness and lust at 40%, which is roughly 2 full bars on the lust meter. After the preconditions are met just keep exploring the forest until finding the item and the option to use it will appear. If your lewdness is higher however, you won't have an option, Leah will use it unconditionally.

Do you have this problem in a single scene, or does it repeat throughout other scenes as well? It seems Parasite Beast scenes are the most affected by this so far, but I could not yet reproduce the bug.

Some tool items, weapons and all original armor are already craftable in the workbench. Some weapons are not yet implemented, but will be slowly added with the next few versions.

Not yet. There is a scene recall feature in the original game, however it'll only be added by version 0.70, so in 2 versions from now :).

Do you have this problem in all battles or just with a specific enemy?

This is not a collaboration unfortunately :(, Atella just gave me permission to use his CGs for the rework and that's all.

There are some quality of life improvements and some other additional features, but as of now, the target is to fully remake the original, before proceeding to extending the story. Any developments after the remake is complete will depend on time, CGs that are available, complexity of features and such, but seeing new scenes of the same animation quality will probably be unlikely, unless Atella agrees to produce some freebies :LOL:.
i have the problem in all long scennes, in some tests i made the error occur with the use of fastforward the scenne

Storm5614

May 13, 2022
I have a bug where turning on the setting for Preloading the Animations seems to not work and every scene is stuck on the black screen. I am not sure if maybe the scene was just loading really slow but it works much better without the option turned on.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes