3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

goodlordno

Apr 15, 2020
My guess is that, since the main scene video appears to be from a particular source movie and finding alternatives would probably be a PITA, we are probably stuck with what we have now. As far as the look of the baby, I'm not sure that is going to matter much either, probably just be based on the mother.
Thanks for the answer, even if it was not what I was hoping for!

goodlordno

Apr 15, 2020
One last question and I promise I'll stop :LOL: Will we be able to see how the person in our contacts looks in picture? Children included when they become adults?

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
One last question and I promise I'll stop :LOL: Will we be able to see how the person in our contacts looks in picture? Children included when they become adults?
Why stop? LOL

I believe you can see what your contacts looks like by taking them on a date, but it has been suggested to show an image on the phone as well, so only the dev knows for sure.

goodlordno

Apr 15, 2020
I think I will make another page for detailed overview of the girls, the phone screen is a bit limited. So the answer is yes, but maybe not for next version.
That's awesome! It's totally fine if it's not now, I'm just happy it's in the plan

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
Where is da compression spellbook
All videos are compressed and in webm format, the total weight comes from the amount of scenes. Of course it could be compressed further, but at the cost of quality. I'm also considering releasing a "minimal" version, with limited amount of scenes, if weight is a real issue for some.

Reactions: Dark51

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
All videos are compressed and in webm format, the total weight comes from the amount of scenes. Of course it could be compressed further, but at the cost of quality. I'm also considering releasing a "minimal" version, with limited amount of scenes, if weight is a real issue for some.
Have you considered one of my previous suggestions, to have the different types of girl content be separately downloadable? It would address the weight issue, allow users to pick which they want from Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Asian, Black, Latina, etc. and each could be worked on independently.

azzuen1

Jun 24, 2023
Hi! Great game, love your work!
Quick question, in this version, how many demon visits do we get thanks to rituals? I got 2 so far.
Also could we have a discord link please? :)

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
Have you considered one of my previous suggestions, to have the different types of girl content be separately downloadable? It would address the weight issue, allow users to pick which they want from Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Asian, Black, Latina, etc. and each could be worked on independently.
Both things can go together, making separate packs is doable but there still needs to be a minimal version so that you get at least one scene of each. Wouldn't make much sense to completely disable a girl type, in my opinion, and it's not even allowed in the code, for now.

Hi! Great game, love your work!
Quick question, in this version, how many demon visits do we get thanks to rituals? I got 2 so far.
Glad you like it, that's all there is so far!

Reactions: AkiranGaming

BConscience

Oct 14, 2018
As soon as Sex XP reaches around 100, it gets incredibly difficult for MC to cum and thereby inseminate. The girls, regardless of stamina, get sore before you can cum

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
As soon as Sex XP reaches around 100, it gets incredibly difficult for MC to cum and thereby inseminate. The girls, regardless of stamina, get sore before you can cum
Try having them give you oral to build up your bar first and then move over to vaginal to finish.

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
Their sex xp matters as well, they will give you more pleasure if they are experienced. Also their stamina can go pretty high and also increases quite quickly every time they have sex. If your skills are too high compared to her, and she has low stamina, there is also a spell that makes you cum instantly.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
The creator of the game Incubus City does this one thing where they can make a girl's picture look pregnant. Is that something you plan on adding too?

Their instructions on how.

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Yeah something like that, like sex scene only or litest:

text only

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
The creator of the game Incubus City does this one thing where they can make a girl's picture look pregnant. Is that something you plan on adding too?

Their instructions on how.
Thanks for the link, but it's really not in my priorities, on top of being a lot of (tedious) work, so don't expect it anytime soon. I'm still just building the foundations :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bfor147

notright

Aug 28, 2020
Game feels wildly grindy and unfun, with frustrating delays built into the system to I can only assume is deliberately put the brakes on player progression speed so you can't just memorize the menus and power through the grind as fast as possible.

As an example: What, exactly, is the point of having to pass 4 RNG checks in a row just to get a phone number?

Suggestion to the dev, remove all your transition animations, *ALL* of them.

I don't need to see a car drive by/away 100 times in the first 10 minutes.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes