3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
I could detect no benefits from hospital surgeries. No new spells after 3 favors, how many are needed?
(Online version)

Last edited:

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I could detect no benefits from hospital surgeries. No new spells after 3 favors, how many are needed?
(Online version)
The hospital adds +5 sperm for each surgery every time you hibernate.

I think we currently have only Charm, Eruptus, and Ecstasia, so will have to wait until a new update.

Last edited:

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
How is the story progressed? There isn't really anything in game telling you where to go or what to do.

The heart image is still broken too

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I'm not sure what the current roadmap is for the game, but here are a few thoughts ...

Add Cowgirl scenes, perhaps with a toggle with reverse.

Add an option to "Try to seduce cop" to get out of the arrest, I'm sure there is video content that can be used for it.

Add a display of MC current number of Favors, unless it is already available and I just can't find it.

Instead of selecting only 1 preference from Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, etc., give the ability to select all that you are interested in and the chance of seeing them becomes a percentage of that. ie. If you only select Redhead, you would get them 100% of the time. If you select Brunette and Redhead, you get each of them 50% of the time and never get a blonde.

The car scene is completely useless and should go directly to the city map, which I've done with a local edit of the html, so it is a very easy change and improves the flow significantly.

Last edited:

geekyguy4

Jul 3, 2020
FYI if you want the videos to autoplay with sound on: replace every occurrence of "video autoplay muted loop" with "video autoplay loop" in the html file. If your browser is blocking audio playback, you can try with Firefox. In Firefox go to autoplay settings and enable autoplay with audio on all websites.

Reactions: AkiranGaming

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
FYI if you want the videos to autoplay with sound on: replace every occurrence of "video autoplay muted loop" with "video autoplay loop" in the html file. If your browser is blocking audio playback, you can try with Firefox. In Firefox go to autoplay settings and enable autoplay with audio on all websites.
I did that, along with some other tweaks, like replacing the car links with city map and adding a Work as Actor option to the theater, but unfortunately not all videos have sound. Granted, any changes would have to be redone when a new version of the original comes out.

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
Add Cowgirl scenes, perhaps with a toggle with reverse.
That is in the plans, but the priority for new scenes is the missing girl types (asian, african and latina). Cowgirl will probably come after the next girl type (asians), along with related scenes (bj on your back, and endings ;))

Add an option to "Try to seduce cop" to get out of the arrest
Also planned, a lot of police content will be added, along with a better system for jail time.

Instead of selecting only 1 preference from Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, etc., give the ability to select all that you are interested in and the chance of seeing them becomes a percentage of that.
Also planned. :) But this will come when all the girl types are released. I'm keeping the current system for now, but with the 6 girl types ready I will change it into sliders for percentages.

FYI, most the scenes are encoded without sound, so they will not have audio even if you unmute them. My opinion is that the video sounds are too inconsistent with each other (not to mention volume), and it would be bad for immersion.
But! In next version, music and generic sound effects will be added.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AkiranGaming

bfor147

May 19, 2017
Need to add spells that increase chances of getting pregnant, Character Customization(MC), hair color, penis size, eye color, maybe height, etc. these things need to be added.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
That is in the plans, but the priority for new scenes is the missing girl types (asian, african and latina). Cowgirl will probably come after the next girl type (asians), along with related scenes (bj on your back, and endings ;))

Also planned, a lot of police content will be added, along with a better system for jail time.

Also planned. :) But this will come when all the girl types are released. I'm keeping the current system for now, but with the 6 girl types ready I will change it into sliders for percentages.

FYI, most the scenes are encoded without sound, so they will not have audio even if you unmute them. My opinion is that the video sounds are too inconsistent with each other (not to mention volume), and it would be bad for immersion.
But! In next version, music and generic sound effects will be added.
Great news and thank you again for all your work on it. Is there an eta on the next release?

PS - My vote for next girl type after asian would be latina.:cool:

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes