3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
Have to say this game is amazing. I can't wait for more content to come out for it. Asians will make this game way more fun. Definitely putting this game on my watch list for updates.

I have a question regarding the submission stat. Can you train the girls to have more submission atm?
For now, the submissiveness stat can't be trained, and it's a fixed value between 0 and 50 (so even at current max it's not as impactful as it can be). That will of course change in future versions, you will be able to improve it, as well as most other stats.

Mehytes

Mar 14, 2019
For now, the submissiveness stat can't be trained, and it's a fixed value between 0 and 50 (so even at current max it's not as impactful as it can be). That will of course change in future versions, you will be able to improve it, as well as most other stats.
When you'll release new girl type, will we need to run a new game to be able to encounter them even if we choose the "i love them all equally" option ?

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017

Cool thanks.

I was also wondering, if I add in pictures into the meet folder, would these images be automatically added to the pool of women i can meet in the game? I have been playing for a quite some time now and i am finding fewer and fewer targets, If i can manually add in more then the longevity of the game would be improved substantially while i wait for the daughters to grow up. Or would i need to edit the index file etc which would be a major pain lol

Also there seems to be a bugged picture in the park. When i meet women in the park there is one that does not load at all. I think it might be blonde young 1 cause i don't think i have ever seen her pic pop up before. It is definitely one of the blonde young girls

Regards

Last edited:

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
When you'll release new girl type, will we need to run a new game to be able to encounter them even if we choose the "i love them all equally" option ?
It will be automatic :) the preference at the start is not to exclude girl types completely, it is to change the probability of encounters. If you select a girl type in the beginning, there will just be a greater probability to meet girls of this type.

I was also wondering, if I add in pictures into the meet folder, would these images be automatically added to the pool of women i can meet in the game? I have been playing for a quite some time now and i am finding fewer and fewer targets, If i can manually add in more then the longevity of the game would be improved substantially while i wait for the daughters to grow up. Or would i need to edit the index file etc which would be a major pain lol
Unfortunately (well, fortunately for your safety when you browse online), javascript cannot scan files on your machine. So there is no way to make automatic detection of new files, that is why the amount of scenes/images for each girl type is fixed. So you will indeed have to edit the html/JS. It's not that hard tho, if you really want to do it, look for the $girlPics variable and add the filename of your pic (give it a numbered name, following the existing, so for instance 6.jpg) in the corresponding section.

Also there seems to be a bugged picture in the park. When i meet women in the park there is one that does not load at all. I think it might be blonde young 1 cause i don't think i have ever seen her pic pop up before. It is definitely one of the blonde young girls
I don't think there's a bug, it could be that this pic is "reserved" for a child, and you'll be able to see it after she is grown. You might just have too many girls/children of the same type (at least too many for what I implemented so far). By the way, removing a contact will make the picture available again.

Last edited:

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
It will be automatic :) the preference at the start is not to exclude girl types completely, it is to change the probability of encounters. If you select a girl type in the beginning, there will just be a greater probability to meet girls of this type.

Unfortunately (well, fortunately for your safety when you browse online), javascript cannot scan files on your machine. So there is no way to make automatic detection of new files, that is why the amount of scenes/images for each girl type is fixed. So you will indeed have to edit the html/JS. It's not that hard tho, if you really want to do it, look for the $girlPics variable and add the filename of your pic (give it a numbered name, following the existing, so for instance 6.jpg) in the corresponding section.

I don't think there's a bug, it could be that this pic is "reserved" for a child, and you'll be able to see it after she is grown. You might just have too many girls/children of the same type (at least too many for what I implemented so far). By the way, removing a contact will make the picture available again.

Thanks, i managed to get extra pictures to work by adding the pictures into the meet folders and editing them to be included in the save file using the online save editor. I really hope that future updates will be save file compatible lol, if i want to start a new game now it is going to be quite a bit of work lol

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Thanks, i managed to get extra pictures to work by adding the pictures into the meet folders and editing them to be included in the save file using the online save editor. I really hope that future updates will be save file compatible lol, if i want to start a new game now it is going to be quite a bit of work lol
going that route you will have to redo it again if a major release comes out or if you start a new game

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
going that route you will have to redo it again if a major release comes out or if you start a new game

Wouldn't i need to do the edit again if a major release comes out anyway since i have to replace the index html?

But yeah it does seem better in the short term if i just edit the index file. lol I was too stuck in my train of thought previously

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Wouldn't i need to do the edit again if a major release comes out anyway since i have to replace the index html?

But yeah it does seem better in the short term if i just edit the index file. lol I was too stuck in my train of thought previously
i said this cause you said save editor those changes are only good for the current playthrough, however modifying the index and .js that would also depend on the update

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Just started playing and enjoying the game so far, despite the grind and frustrating economic system.

A few suggestions ...

I was about to complain about having to scroll all the time to see the navigation, until realized you can zoom in and out in the browser, lol. Usually a game has graphic settings for font size etc., but maybe making a point in the help section about using the browser zoom to resize the game would make it clear to users that don't usually play html/browser based games.

Make the different girl types separate downloadable content; Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Asian, Black, etc. It would keep the download size more manageable and people would not have to include large amounts of data they are not interested in having.

On a related topic, having the ability for modders to add girlpacks would be nice as well.

The lack of sound is deafening ... even a simple optional background music would be nice.

Finally, thank you for the game and hope to see new content soon, particularly Asian.

Reactions: InsemGame

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
I really hope that future updates will be save file compatible lol, if i want to start a new game now it is going to be quite a bit of work lol
I make sure for every update to make it compatible with saves from the previous versions, for everything inside the base game. If you modify files on your side, I cannot guarantee compatibility. For instance, if I add a picture in any of those folders, I will have to use the following number (6), thus replacing yours.

On a related topic, having the ability for modders to add girlpacks would be nice as well.
For the same reasons as above, the limits of javascript make this harder. I welcome any help of player-submitted scenes/images, particularly for the girl types that are not ready yet, but also to add more variety (specially in the images, since they are unique to each girl). But for any content added, the code must be adapted (well, a few variables), so "girlpacks" can either come with modded html/JS, or submitted somewhere (maybe discord) then added in base game.
If modders are interested, I could explain in detail how the scene-picking code works and how to add scenes, it's not that complicated but maybe not instinctive either.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I make sure for every update to make it compatible with saves from the previous versions, for everything inside the base game. If you modify files on your side, I cannot guarantee compatibility.
this is why i troubleshoot on my end first to make sure i didnt cause the error

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Suggestion
1. When working as a shop keeper, have charisma add a bonus to sales.
Example 25 * (1 + (charisma * 0.2)) = minimum $25, max $75

2. pheromone spell passive: girls start liking more from the start.
Once you get the phone number just add a few extra points.

3. Over-Whelming spell: At the cost of 20 sperm & 10 spirt you blow a stronger load that can ignore birth control.
Option present when player is orgasming.

4. Virgins: should not be on the pill at first. After you finally have sex with them and failed to cum inside or knock them up. They start worrying about taking the pill.
Did girl lose Virginity?
If yes, Is she pregnant?
If No, Start taking pill.

Reactions: Nova1 and InsemGame

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
1. When working as a shop keeper, have charisma add a bonus to sales.
Example 25 * (1 + (charisma * 0.2)) = minimum $25, max $75

2. pheromone spell passive: girls start liking more from the start.
Once you get the phone number just add a few extra points.

3. Over-Whelming spell: At the cost of 20 sperm & 10 spirt you blow a stronger load that can ignore birth control.
Option present when player is orgasming.

4. Virgins: should not be on the pill at first. After you finally have sex with them and failed to cum inside or knock them up. They start worrying about taking the pill.
Did girl lose Virginity?
If yes, Is she pregnant?
If No, Start taking pill.
Great suggestions, I will probably implement them all in some way. Maybe not that much of a bonus for the shop job tho, I don't want players to keep working as a cashier in the late game. :)

Reactions: Ravenger6660

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I would like to suggest in the future maybe an option in the dark ritual area that allows you to age up your daughters. Maybe use favors as a currency?

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
hello and good afternoon i think i found a little bug with the mature brunete that you get on the Alleyway.
Screenshot 2024-08-31 230839.png

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
hello and good afternoon i think i found a little bug with the mature brunete that you get on the Alleyway.
View attachment 4083034
Thanks for the report. Just spotted and will be fixed in next version. FYI, this has no impact on your game and only affects one display of a variable (the detailed contact view on your phone should be a bit broken for this girl, until her vaginal xp goes to more than skilled)

Reactions: KVAtlantis

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Great suggestions, I will probably implement them all in some way. Maybe not that much of a bonus for the shop job tho, I don't want players to keep working as a cashier in the late game. :)
Another idea, add a job at the Theater as an actor, it can be triggered after x number of lessons and pay based on charisma, so our options are not just cashier or drug dealer, lol.

Reactions: tudududum.tudum
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes