3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
If anyone wants to know how to enable the "back" and "forward" buttons in the left upper corner, here's a short explanation:

1. Open the Inseminator.html with a text editor of your choice. I used Visual Studio Code, but I tested this with Notepad++ and Windows Notepad too.
2. press strg + F to search the document and enter "disableHistory". This will give you exactly two results (for ver. 3.1 at least).
3. Go to the second one where the code reads "run disableHistory()" and replace "disableHistory()" with "enableHistory()".
4. And Voila, after a reload of the page you have your beloved back and forward buttons again! By the way, if I read the code correctly, you can go back up to 40 times.

Hope this helps anyone that is annoyed by grinding as me!
Oh for Pete sake. Here it is.

View attachment Inseminator.7z

pudding30

May 22, 2019
FYI:
To enable cheats:
Press F12 for console and type: SugarCube.State.active.variables.storyData.cheats=true
I must be doing something wrong. I put it in the console, hit run. It says Not Defined. \

Not sure what to do now. This game is way too grindy. Why do these developers hate the people whoplay their game?

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
I must be doing something wrong. I put it in the console, hit run. It says Not Defined. \

Not sure what to do now. This game is way too grindy. Why do these developers hate the people whoplay their game?
I don't know what you did wrong, but I literally copy-pasted it in the console and pressed enter today.

KoterKarl

Aug 24, 2018
This has to win the price of most useless game description in the OP ever. Seriously, can't you give a rough idea what the game is about?

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
This has to win the price of most useless game description in the OP ever. Seriously, can't you give a rough idea what the game is about?
Click on "Developer notes". I used the "overview" as kind of an introduction in the style of the game narrative. Probably not the best idea, I don't know.

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
Just before my list of ideas and suggestions pull you down, I want to say I really like this game. It has much potential, so I hope it gets finished some day.

I don´t know if the following is intended or a bug, but if the first a hint would be nice ^^
When chatting with girls on phone, the chat option shows the animation for raising affection, but stats wont rise.
I play the online version on mopoga, but it should be the newest version....

As for those favors one can get... a hint how much are needed for which results would be much more motivating than the as of now lack of a clear goal...

Some more options to transform action poits into affection on dates, maybe in form of more active dates like go swimming or riding a bike bike together would help a lot to shorten time wooing girls. Maybe even options to train togeter, so girls could get more stamina...

Althou kinky dates with remote control dildos for perverted or exhibitionist girls sound tempting...

Reactions: InsemGame

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Overall not bad.
Seems it was far worse in the first version :BootyTime:

What I don't get is why there's no sleeping option.
Yes there is a "hibernate" option but why isn't it in the bedroom?
AP, Spirit and Sperm are the important stats that you can manage at home, why not put them all in the same room?
Would make things far easier.
Also does the mattress you can buy do anything?

The coffee doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Why waste money on it when it just gives you one AP?
Might as well just hibernate to get 5.
It's not as if you are under any time constraints.

And IDK I think hibernating for a month is a bit much, perhaps change the game to a weekly pattern?

There should be more chatting options.
Asking her if she has a husband or children should be included since they feature in the info screen of the character. (no clue if it already is this way, her children with someone else should be indicated from your own children with her)
Also might be a good idea to switch the dating options to two options in a row instead of just one.
Saves one the scrolling.

Also if more dating places aren't already planned they should.

Furthermore perhaps some MC customisation as with the age?
Some people have fetishes that are age related.

As far as the game is concerned, it's a bit grindy but you can circumvent it with the console.
For those interested
(the number behind the = is up to your discretion)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.storyData.cheats = true
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.ap =
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.inventory.rose =
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.inventory.jewelry =
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.inventory.coffee =
And if you want to get to the part with the magic (you have to hibernate after giving yourself the favours for the event)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.favors =

It's not a bad game.

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
When chatting with girls on phone, the chat option shows the animation for raising affection, but stats wont rise.
Thanks, will look into that, and glad you enjoy the game!

What I don't get is why there's no sleeping option.
Yes there is a "hibernate" option but why isn't it in the bedroom?
AP, Spirit and Sperm are the important stats that you can manage at home, why not put them all in the same room?
Would make things far easier.
Actually I think having the hibernate option in the main "Home" is the most convenient, and there isn't a sleep option because it wouldn't make sense in the current system. I could make it give you +1AP, but it sure can't be free. Not sure how (or why) I would implement it in a way that makes sense. And just because it's in every other game doesn't mean I should adopt it.

Also does the mattress you can buy do anything?
It gives you +2AP per month, which makes a total of +5 instead of +3.

The coffee doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Why waste money on it when it just gives you one AP?
Might as well just hibernate to get 5.
It's not as if you are under any time constraints.
Sure, coffee costs money, but not very expensive (less than what 1AP gives you by working in shop). And there is one constraint with hibernating, is that you have to cum regularly to avoid stat loss, and Sperm is precious in the beginning.

And IDK I think hibernating for a month is a bit much, perhaps change the game to a weekly pattern?
As I explained earlier in the thread, I need the game to have a fast pace, both for pregnancies and aging. One week per turn would be too slow for what I want to achieve.

There should be more chatting options.
Asking her if she has a husband or children should be included since they feature in the info screen of the character. (no clue if it already is this way, her children with someone else should be indicated from your own children with her)
Those are good ideas :)

pudding30

May 22, 2019
SugarCube.State.active.variables.storyData.cheats = true

you need to add spaces
Where? I typed it as shown. Still NOT DEFINED. Oh well, this game is so hot but the grinding is so so so bad. Its like being Bill Murray holding a groundhog.

Well Ill bookmark it while I move on. Hopefully the developer will fix it for us mere mortals.

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
Where? I typed it as shown. Still NOT DEFINED. Oh well, this game is so hot but the grinding is so so so bad. Its like being Bill Murray holding a groundhog.

Well Ill bookmark it while I move on. Hopefully the developer will fix it for us mere mortals.
Can you tell me what part you find so grindy? Money? It is a little bit slow at first (I will probably improve that very soon) but you quickly get more than you can possibly need if you do things right, there is not so much yet to spend it on.
Make sure you read the Help menu for tips :)

I think for the base mechanics, it's much less grindy than a lot of other games here, you can actually get very high stats in a relatively short time (I might need to improve that too, so the player doesn't feel overly "powerful" too quickly, on the long run), and the girls can be trained quickly too.
On the other hand it can get grindy on the sandbox part, it all depends, if your goal is to have lots of girls and multiple generations, it sure can be.

Last edited:

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Do favors do anything? I have been looking through the game trying different things but i can't seem to find anything to spend favor on

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
Do favors do anything? I have been looking through the game trying different things but i can't seem to find anything to spend favor on
Favors will trigger events that progress the main story line. If you have 3 spells in your spell book, you currently don't need more favors.

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018

did you select console next to inspector?

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Have to say this game is amazing. I can't wait for more content to come out for it. Asians will make this game way more fun. Definitely putting this game on my watch list for updates.

I have a question regarding the submission stat. Can you train the girls to have more submission atm?

Also i was wondering if in the future we can have a setting to either reduce or remove the wait on certain images before the text continues. I understand it's purpose and it does create a great atmosphere when first playing through but after a few tries or rewatching the clips because i clicked on the wrong tab by accident it does get abit stale :p

Kaotiic88

Oct 16, 2019

When you press F12 and the window pops up, click on the tab that says "Console", then type in the line that was posted. Then after, put a space like this, cheats = true. So F12 > Console tab > SugarCube.State.active.variables.storyData.cheats = true

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes