3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
I played this nice game a bit longer now, so I thought of some convenient late game options:

1) Since spirit equals sperm gain throught meditating, it would be easier to add an option for longer medition, generally keeping the 5 to 5 conversion as steps. As it regenerates an action point per 5 spirit, maximum would be 10 times, so 50 spirit. This would make it possible to implement a temporary bonus (fertility/ stamina?) for long meditations, scaling with the spirit used.

To play with more girls per month, use will be frequent, so keeping those bonuses only for the very next encountered girl should bann overpowering the mc

Making it possible spent more spirit then mentioned above and therefor loosing action points for bigger bonuses in other stats would even add more tactical options

2) As mentioned by others, when getting many girls as contacts, overview is easily lost. Getting filter options like type (blond, asian, etc.) as well as ranking through stat types like fertility would help a lot.

3) You mentioned making most stats changeble in future versions, so I would hope for a cure for girls infertility via spell or ritual, since it is sad they loose theyr value ingame throught it

4) The bigger affection bonus per orgasm stops after 3, I guess to keep it from getting to big and scrambling game balance.
But it is easy to get sex eperience fast, which enables the mc to easily dwarf this capped limit. (At least with just licking and fingering. other options take much more stamina and therefore prevent many uses)
Putting both together, a temporary option based on a "fucked silly" state to temper with the girls (a way to add traits, change stats) should work.
Some ritual in ones basement to unlock and strenghten the tempering, maybe with favors as payment per use for stronger influencing makes favors valuable in long term.

5) Favors are only shown in term report, which wont work well when using them for more than story progress.

Lastly it is encouriging to the developer answering to so many posts, so may the gaming muses keep him in theyr grace ^^

Last edited:

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
New bugs... Charm spell does´nt add affection while still consuming spirit.
The Message for spell use still displays changing values to be added.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I make sure for every update to make it compatible with saves from the previous versions, for everything inside the base game. If you modify files on your side, I cannot guarantee compatibility. For instance, if I add a picture in any of those folders, I will have to use the following number (6), thus replacing yours.

For the same reasons as above, the limits of javascript make this harder. I welcome any help of player-submitted scenes/images, particularly for the girl types that are not ready yet, but also to add more variety (specially in the images, since they are unique to each girl). But for any content added, the code must be adapted (well, a few variables), so "girlpacks" can either come with modded html/JS, or submitted somewhere (maybe discord) then added in base game.
If modders are interested, I could explain in detail how the scene-picking code works and how to add scenes, it's not that complicated but maybe not instinctive either.
Understood ... I'm not sure if you are familiar with it, but the following is a good example of a game designed to use girlpacks, which are still being created for a game that was abandoned, to keep it fresh. https://f95zone.to/threads/girlpack-releases-for-venuss-club-tobe.54956/

Last edited:

InsemGame

Sep 5, 2024
New bugs... Charm spell does´nt add affection while still consuming spirit.
The Message for spell use still displays changing values to be added.
Not a bug, the Charm spell works as it should, it is not supposed to raise affinity, it affects a separate stat.

Last edited:

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
good to know :)
I´m good at overlooking things which are too obvius, like this charm stat....
I thought suggestions would be managed by submissiveness and affection, so I never bothered looking for something else :unsure:

Last edited:

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
Suggesting while dating "take a closer look" should bring up the girl's detail sheet. In Android it currently does nothing.

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
"take a closer look" reveals the numerical beauty score instead of just description as gogeaus or pretty.

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
Game Dev said he reduced the time between scenes, but it still felt unbearable and unnecessary. I can't imagine how hard it is to make a game, but gimmicks like that to pad time feel cheap and frustrating and make me not want to bother with the game at all. Especially when it comes to something like reading, people have drastically different speeds, and it slows the game and progression to a halt, especially when you have to grind.

I've taken the liberty of removing them all from the game and making it into this html. There could be some bugs, I'm not a dev, just a guy with ctrl + f and a text edit app.

siknhappy

Oct 8, 2020
Something else that would be nice is a way to remove contacts, if it's already in game then i have yet to figure out how to.
open the contacts in phone or living room, click the girls name it will pull up the girls stats and at the top is a trash icon to delete them.

Reactions: AkiranGaming

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
The videos for this game need to have sound, but they also need to change when women become pregnant, showing pregnant sex.

goodlordno

Apr 15, 2020
Will it be possible in the future to pick which race the male character starts out with? And have it also impact the look of the baby when it's born?

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Will it be possible in the future to pick which race the male character starts out with? And have it also impact the look of the baby when it's born?
My guess is that, since the main scene video appears to be from a particular source movie and finding alternatives would probably be a PITA, we are probably stuck with what we have now. As far as the look of the baby, I'm not sure that is going to matter much either, probably just be based on the mother.

Reactions: InsemGame
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes