Status
Not open for further replies.

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
Only thing i need from devs lasty is to get the preggo bust art for all the characters still great thing to release the mod support and not letting this game to die.

capra

Jun 12, 2018
would like someone to mod in the impregnation cutscene after all the creampie scenes. maybe just make it a cutout with the face/egg in the corner instead of covering the sex scene.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
It's odd how the wholesomeness makes me feel like an even bigger creep than if the family was totally depraved.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
It's odd how the wholesomeness makes me feel like an even bigger creep than if the family was totally depraved.
Mind you, for most of the game up until the end it was usually someone else who was instigating lewd moments with Nate than he was. If anything the only time he was willingly assertive was during the ending sequence. Otherwise it's either mutual consent, being seduced into it, or he's being pushed to be more assertive.

Reactions: plazadog

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
{b}0.1 Alpha Modder Edition -Changelog (5/15/19)

Modding Support:
-Added some modding support! It is highly recommended that you play the original game without modding support instead of this version first.{/b}

-Here's what you can do in this version:
Add new characters with their own scenes and a gift to buy points with them with
Add new locations
Add scenes to preexisting characters

It is not planned to add an example for a new minigame or adding a character to a preexisting minigame.

-Mods should be located in game/images/mods folder.

-Example mods are in the game/images folder and this where you will be putting any mods you or others make. They should be in their own folders for organization. By example I really do mean example; they're only there for to give you an idea of what you should/can do and provide somewhat of a template. **You will still need at least basic renpy and python coding knowledge.**

Example mods are:
-jamnut, a new character that is just janet color swapped
-example new scene, a very basic new example scene for simone
-example new zone and location, very basic examples for a new zone and a new location
**You need to enable the mods in the options menu first before they will work in-game**

-It's extremely important that you study the game's code in order to make mods. The purpose of the example mods is to give you a headstart, but it won't make up for not knowing how to code or not studying the game's code enough.

-I recommend you look at the examples and have your mods work by being enabled first in the options.

-It's highly recommended you do not try to edit the original scripts and instead try to extend them. If you want to edit preexisting scenes you can try something like this in your mod:

Also look up python decorators.

-New characters added by mods will require the player to advance time before they see them added to any location.
are you in the mist of making the mod or have you finished ?

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
The three example mods are already included with the Modder Edition download. The files are located in the folder <base folder>\game\image\mods\.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
so nobody is gonna step up and try to add more content like giving all the girls a preggo fuck scene ending the modding is ready for anyone who can mod and knows how it works ? If you cant draw maybe we dont even need new art maybe we can tinker abit with the old art to make them look pregnant easy fix
well that's the problem who is gonna volunteer at artwork design.... i know that modders will try to learn some programming codes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
your not the only one who wants all preggo girls fuck scenes... its just that if a random artist shows up here then he loves game someday he'll make one.

lets just dream boi xD

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so all the Sam stuff is done? it just ends with the 3 some with their cousin? because there been A LOT of Grandma stuff no Aunt stuff mo Kara stuff no Sam stuff no Mom stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes