J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
well if someone is generous enough to pay the artist that's cool... but is any willing here to pay the artist?
If there is a Artist on this Thread or internet in general that's able to maintain the same level of quality that's in the game now then i would have 0 problems paying/hiring that person. Would love to do that in fact.

I would love to do everything myself, but simply don't have any time for it due to my own projects.

Dec 9, 2017
I had no idea this game was finished. I played an early build of it and enjoyed what was there and wanted to play the whole game. I'm glad I was doing some searching today.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Kelerm

Feb 15, 2018
you don't need a walkthroug they r nothing hide and it's easy to see all the content, just use your brain a little

Reactions: ruper4

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
I've made an unofficial android port of v1.0. Changed a few things to make it more suitable for mobile play:
  • Reading minigame: Now uses screen-tap instead of spacebar
  • Racing minigame: Increased font size of buttons to allow for tapping them easier
  • Option text: It had a weird offset for some reason. Should be fixed but was only able to test it on one device!
If there are any issues with the port feel free to let me know, this is my first publicly released Ren'py port :)

Mega Link:

will definitely let you know if I find any issues. thanks so much for doing this!!

Reactions: bigoltacotruck

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
is somebody working in MODs for the game already?
Hello! There is this guy named wesambjusdem and he is making an IA mod that is going to be adding more content and characters (More leaning towards after you finish the game) There is the invite link if your interested. The profile picture of the server is a new character he made And he just finished making another character which is going to be a teacher If you want to see the other character look in the #general-nsfw chat on that discord server

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Hello! There is this guy named wesambjusdem and he is making an IA mod that is going to be adding more content and characters (More leaning towards after you finish the game) There is the invite link if your interested. The profile picture of the server is a new character he made And he just finished making another character which is going to be a teacher If you want to see the other character look in the #general-nsfw chat on that discord server
thats cool :D soo he is an artist himself and a programmer or he is just basically artist??

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I hope he adds in pregnant sex scenes for the other girls i realy felt like the ending was rushed and incomplete

astral777

Nov 19, 2018
In 4chan was mentioned that someone was working in a futa mod, of course is not my cup of tea but eh it seems that people are really taking advantage of the mod features

• Love
Reactions: Anonny
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes