Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
In 4chan was mentioned that someone was working in a futa mod, of course is not my cup of tea but eh it seems that people are really taking advantage of the mod features
If it was someone from /d/ saying they would, then we might actually see it happen. While I'm a big futa/trans/trap fan I'm just mostly happy that, even though Sex Curse Studio cannot work on IA anymore, this game will continue to live on through their fans.

Reactions: ejmuerte

DrNick

May 8, 2018
i'm french and i don't understand minigame review typing. what it is ??
You have to type out the line above exactly as you see it.
So if the top line in the text box says something like "The textures were repulsive." you just type that in and hit enter to progress.

sandy31

Apr 29, 2017
I already finished all the characters "mom, 2 sisters, cousin, aunt, kacey, and grandma" what do I do now? there is still a locked character and an epilogue scene how do I get them?

U

User_71462

I hope someone comes in and adds actual animation to most of these scenes. Especially the one that just blur the image in order to "simulate" movement. I hate that kind of thing the most. Still a great game non the less. It was just too rushed.

Reactions: sodomyandwinter

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
oke im just gonna say it there is no sequal and chances that there will be a sequal are small to none atleast from the original creators the only thing you can look forward to is the mod thats being made for the game thats gonna add allot of new stuff for the game new characters and more expanded endings for evrybody execpt kira the big sister good day to you all

Reactions: Di.Vil
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes