Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Since this changed from "Incestual" or "Insexual" awakening...
CAN WE HAVE MORE IMPREGNATION PLEASE???

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Ah, a nice short scene but damn was it good.
Since this changed from "Incestual" or "Insexual" awakening...
CAN WE HAVE MORE IMPREGNATION PLEASE???
Trust me; I know your frustration. As of now the only ones currently pregnant are Vicky, your "manager" and Kacey the Glory Hole Girl who may or may not be your teacher when the school year starts.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Granny Edna is so fuckin thiccccc!!!

She awoke in me, the GILF fetish I never had.....

Love you guys! Keep up the epic work.
Can't wait to see more of your content!

I luvvv this game. uwu

Reactions: Gabaw and fanboi

NoxShade

Mar 14, 2018
I was NOT expecting to like the new threesome scene as much as I did! Great job, guys! Can't wait to see what you'll be working on this month!

Reactions: Gabaw

Grim21

Oct 6, 2018
I don't know if I have every scene, because after the new threesome scene (and revisits) I didn't get the 'all scenes for current build' message. Is there a list of every scene so far and how to get them, if not is there a way someone can make one, it'd bee very helpful. If no one wants to make a list, I understand, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Dec 25, 2017
I don't know if I have every scene, because after the new threesome scene (and revisits) I didn't get the 'all scenes for current build' message. Is there a list of every scene so far and how to get them, if not is there a way someone can make one, it'd bee very helpful. If no one wants to make a list, I understand, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
Same here but im pretty sure its just a small implementation they forgot to add or maybe its in another incoming build after this public one like what they did with the vicky scene a few updates back but i highly doubt it.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Same here but im pretty sure its just a small implementation they forgot to add or maybe its in another incoming build after this public one like what they did with the vicky scene a few updates back but i highly doubt it.
Did you meet the grandmother ? After you meet her. You need to level her relationship with her minigame, talk with her.
There are some scenes and events with her although no real sexual scenes just in her bikini and naked.

The game is pretty good in terms of letting you know where to go with exclamation marks if there's a new event at a location. Apart from that, if you want to make sure you've done everything, go to each character and talk with them (there could be some new talk that opens up new events (if there is new talk it will show by showing as "new talk" ) and make sure you've maxed out their relationship level with the minigames.

If you've maxed out all the relationships, have no new talk with any of the characters and have no more exclamation points on locations then you've done everything lads.

Regarding the grandmother i think the event to visit grandmother opens up after 2 weeks in game. When you go to sleep you'll wake up and you'll immediately go into a scene with your mother talking about visiting grandmother and from that moment you can visit and level her up.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I KNOW WHY GRANDMAS NAME IS EDNA

CUZ MOUNTAINS MAKE ME ERUPT!........hows that? geographical humor....

But yeah, I wasn't sure what to expect at all but she's here finally.I think it's confirmed Simone/nate face/hair comes from grandpa now lol

The pong minigame might be the only one that's legit so hard I can't even complete it reliably. Jesus christ I didn't think i"d hate pong so much. I've never had to cheat/bu affection before lol but I literally couldn't get ANY points. I can't believe an old lady is kicking my ass XD

loli threesome was great. Bout time we finally got double blowjob. (now we just need double paizuri maybe from simone kira...maybe from grandma?!"

lol Simone JAnet and now etna are all like "waoh technology!" It really drives home that we're lewding old ladies.....

Anyway great update!

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
The most disappointing thing about this whole thing was....we had multiple scenes where the characters were rubbing and sunscreen lotion on their bodies...and we didn't see any of it! There needed to be a rubbing sunscreen on all the girls at the beach scene plus, how did nate pass up rubbing the lotion on grandma?!

Reactions: Gabaw and fanboi

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
can someone share a savegame from like v.041 or above please mine its getting error.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Game has so many tags i missed 'puzzle' in there..

Can we get puzzle added to genre, as it's non-avoidable?

annam

Apr 13, 2017
So it's been a while, what does the "Use "Incestral Awakening" As Name" option do? just switches on the fun?

Reactions: Kyroph

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
0.44 completed save unfortunately after all the Edna content (of which there is only dialogue and a naked sprite)

Reactions: prodige
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes