Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
From today's weekly update at :

Inside Jennifer polishing's coming together great. We have about 10% of renders and animations left to finish and then it's off to Steam! Yay! You're gonna love it! You can wishlist the game ! You can expect it to drop probably next weekend! Not only that we fixed so many renders and animations, but we also added many things to the story. It's really gonna be THE game to play! I hope you're hyped as we are.

I wouldn't say I'm hyped... Guardedly optimistic at most. Very curious about what they've fixed and added at the least.

Last edited:

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Really? how you know?
literally right above that guy's comment dude.

From today's weekly update at :

Inside Jennifer polishing's coming together great. We have about 10% of renders and animations left to finish and then it's off to Steam! Yay! You're gonna love it! You can wishlist the game ! You can expect it to drop probably next weekend! Not only that we fixed so many renders and animations, but we also added many things to the story. It's really gonna be THE game to play! I hope you're hyped as we are.

I wouldn't say I'm hyped... Guardedly optimistic at most. Very curious about what they've fixed and added at the least.

Caboose88

Jul 19, 2018
This game had a lot more potential, a shame the dev suddenly rushed it. I enjoyed this more than the last few episodes of Lust Theory
i know so many scenes missed from the original like the whole vacation plot or when she was with his buddies honestly i don't even like lust theory. jennifer was my fav then SWM

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
My only hope for this is a lesbian ending, because the endings we got so far just felt so lacking for some of the paths we took.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

!!! SPOILER ALERT !!!
Hi!
Renders and animations for the completion of Inside Jennifer polish have fallen to 5% till finalization!
Buuut, the release will not be out this weekend as we said, rather sometime next week because more than half of our team got some kind of flu so the work slowed down a bit.

-------

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes