Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
Storyline is incomplete ik further events and everything it is just upgraded version of courruption of Jennifer Rpg game

Reactions: aaltraz

freddydapp

Oct 8, 2021
Missing those scenes from Corrupting Jennifer, where she looks pissed off whenever she is compelled to provide sexual favors. In Inside Jennifer, no where i see her resistant expressions towards her unwilling encounters. If the developer wishes to do season 2, if he considers improving hated/annoyed expressions and including a gangbang sessions, uncomfortable situations and bullying he may attract a large number of fans.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Missing those scenes from Corrupting Jennifer, where she looks pissed off whenever she is compelled to provide sexual favors. In Inside Jennifer, no where i see her resistant expressions towards her unwilling encounters. If the developer wishes to do season 2, if he considers improving hated/annoyed expressions and including a gangbang sessions, uncomfortable situations and bullying he may attract a large number of fans.
I would really like to see her a lot more badass, like when she walked into Jimy's apartment and shoved her own dildo up his ass. Usually people complain about ntr here ntr there? Who cares about ntr if she doesn't even complain or stand up to her abusers? This game, like many others, gets just as mundane and boring as contributors upvoting this kind of crap that destroys good stories

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
No, because turns out Inceton is all about short term profit, they unfortunately don't give a shit ending games properly and moved on to new project.
They have three completely different games they work on at the same time. They're still working on this. They arent finished with it yet.

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
They have three completely different games they work on at the same time. They're still working on this. They arent finished with it yet.
I might be wrong but I thought I had read this game was completed as per the Dev,hoping you're right and they continue it

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I might be wrong but I thought I had read this game was completed as per the Dev,hoping you're right and they continue it
Bug fixes and something about getting it Steam ready for max milk.

There are some rumours they might be fixing the crappy endings since the dissappointment went through the roof, but that's probably no more than a hopium balloon. :confused:

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 1161992

Overview:
Jennifer is a 24-year old girl living in New York with her fiance Mark. They just moved into a new apartment due to Mark getting a new job. Jennifer had just finished college so she was still unemployed. She hopes to teach in a highschool as that is her dream job. She even already got an interview in a highschool not too far from her apartment. Everything was going perfectly until today...​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-07
Release Date: 2022-05-06
Developer: Inceton Games NTR
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extras: Walkthrough, Improvements Mod - MC Renamer - Scene gallery mod

Lust&Pateron thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1161993 View attachment 1161994 View attachment 1161998 View attachment 1161999
Can anyone give me the bonus content code for this.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
He didn't even managed to do the intro of the orginal game. You shouldn't count on it. This game is abandonned and do not deserve the "completed" tag.

Reactions: Kassan06969

ncastle1029

Dec 9, 2018
Edit: Updated for EP5

I've made a scene gallery mod for this game

It adds a gallery to the main menu where you can replay the scenes from the game

Installation: Extract the mod to your Inside Jennifer folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Hey man, there are multiple instances where this error occurs.
This one is specifically from the last group sex scene, just as an example

The images work well when playing the game, just not in the gallery scenes
ijen.jpg

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes