Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Now who exactly is the dense one here? You didn't prove me wrong, you just simply proved you have no idea what remake means and made yourself look like a clown. I however proved you wrong with my earlier message, read it again and try to understand what it says.
I feel like everytime you are talking to me i m having a malus in charisma. I m done talking with someone who is unable to make a parallel between prologue and intro and even manage to mistake this for a complet product.

I m done talking with you, write whatever you like, you are just unable to understand the principle behind a premise.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
even manage to mistake this for a complet product.
You see this is the mistake some people here happen to do for this game at the moment. It obvioulsy is not complete yet as the developer team has said that there will be more content coming to it in the final version that will be released once it’s ready.

”I’m done talking to you” is by the way the best pullout ever after you have been proven wrong yet you have no balls to admit it. ;)

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 1161992

Overview:
Jennifer is a 24-year old girl living in New York with her fiance Mark. They just moved into a new apartment due to Mark getting a new job. Jennifer had just finished college so she was still unemployed. She hopes to teach in a highschool as that is her dream job. She even already got an interview in a highschool not too far from her apartment. Everything was going perfectly until today...​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-07
Release Date: 2022-05-06
Developer: Inceton Games NTR
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extras: Walkthrough, Improvements Mod - MC Renamer - Scene gallery mod

Lust&Pateron thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1161993 View attachment 1161994 View attachment 1161998 View attachment 1161999
Code for the bonus content?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this is the very first time ive ever played a game as a 100% Female protagonist never thought there would be a day where id ever play a game as a Female protagonist BUT man for the longest time all the games on F95 lately (trying to find words so as not to offend others ) hasnt had anything to my liking in them
lately ive been talking with a friend and i swore up/daown id NEVER play a game as a Female protagonist
BUT he kept telling me (despite all the times said NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN) JUST TRY IT ONE GAME !!!
so looking at the list of options i was faced with (no games that im interested in OR trying out just ONE game with a Female protagonist) so against my better judgment and way out of my comfort zone i said FUCK IT
and so this game was my first time playing as a Female protagonist at first it took some time to get into it
BUT once i got into it i got into it !!! this game was really really good a few minor complaints with story choices
BUT other then that over all i enjoyed this game

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well this sucks PLEASE tell me theres a fix?

this error happens shortly after making the choice of accepting to help get rid of the dean or not
not sure that matters or not but thats where it happened
image_2022-07-20_123929313.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hornyman2

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
well this sucks PLEASE tell me theres a fix?

this error happens shortly after making the choice of accepting to help get rid of the dean or not
not sure that matters or not but thats where it happened
View attachment 1935696
Well it's a bug.. tried pressing ignore? Might be fixed in upcomming final release or not. The last release was rushed and left much to be desired with weak endings, bugs and loops.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Well it's a bug.. tried pressing ignore? Might be fixed in upcomming final release or not. The last release was rushed and left much to be desired with weak endings, bugs and loops.
ive got a few play throughs and when i choose to be the new dean and click ignore it bounces back to selecting pass (the choice for NOT being the new dean) i doubt people save as much as i do BUT if by chance someone has a save to be the dean and past the crash point id sure be greatful BUT ill likely have to wait for ither a bug fix or another new version...do you know of any other Female protagonist as good as this game?
i want her to become pregnant from ither rape or NTR ?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
ive got a few play throughs and when i choose to be the new dean and click ignore it bounces back to selecting pass (the choice for NOT being the new dean) i doubt people save as much as i do BUT if by chance someone has a save to be the dean and past the crash point id sure be greatful BUT ill likely have to wait for ither a bug fix or another new version...do you know of any other Female protagonist as good as this game?
i want her to become pregnant from ither rape or NTR ?
If the path is broken then no one can get past crash point. Just replay from old save enable auto fast forward skip and increase text speed, it doesn't take long to play through. There's not pregnancy in this VN. as for recommendations what you are looking after is too vauge (corruption / NTR or..?) . I suggest looking under "Last Updates" and filter out by desired tags. Can also check the https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/ section.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
If the path is broken then no one can get past crash point. Just replay from old save enable auto fast forward skip and increase text speed, it doesn't take long to play through. There's not pregnancy in this VN. as for recommendations what you are looking after is too vauge (corruption / NTR or..?) . I suggest looking under "Last Updates" and filter out by desired tags. Can also check the https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/ section.
theres pregnancy
Untitled 1.png Untitled 2.png

Reactions: Salomon108

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
You see this is the mistake some people here happen to do for this game at the moment. It obvioulsy is not complete yet as the developer team has said that there will be more content coming to it in the final version that will be released once it’s ready.

”I’m done talking to you” is by the way the best pullout ever after you have been proven wrong yet you have no balls to admit it. ;)
Do you know what the Dev is adding?

babar

Jun 17, 2017
hello
on the patreon it says that it has put the final version
16.05.2022 UPDATE:
All known/reported bugs have been fixed

does anyone have the corrected version of the game?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
That ain't the final version, the final version will be released later. That is just a bug fix, but it really isn't that big of a difference to the current one.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Probably finishing some paths and fix some bugs. Doubt they'll add a lot now
Saw him say he's getting it "Steam ready". I'm wondering if they'll do that same thing they did for Lust Theory S1, adding voices and SFX and such. Then again might be more complicated with so many characters.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
hello
on the patreon it says that it has put the final version
16.05.2022 UPDATE:
All known/reported bugs have been fixed

does anyone have the corrected version of the game?
I wonder where your nickname comes from :sneaky:

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes