Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Broutminou
My Dear Best Friend Broutminou what is the meaning of Unwatch button and please do not tell me to press it to know because I did and popup screen said ""Are You Sure""

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
Is there audio?

Is mod compatible with spanish translation? spanish option not appears in configuration, it needs any special?

thanks

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I play this wonderful great short game , but it ended suddenly , I read in a post that they made another character and another story , where I can find it??.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
In development

Publications récentes de Inceton games NTR

Sneak peek at our new Main Character Sky from our new game. (We are still working on a title if you have an idea write it down in the comments. The game name needs to have the word "Sky" in it.)

Bio:
  • Name: Sky
  • Education: College (Veterinarian)
  • Ancestry: Argentinean
  • Nationality: Canadian
  • Likes: Animals, Long drives trough deserts, Hokey (but she's never been on a match)
  • Dislikes: Crowded places, Loud people, Social media
  • Hobby: Home chemistry
  • Personality: Slightly anxious, shy, dark sense of humor
  • Medical Condition: Terminally ill

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
In development

Sneak peek at our new Main Character Sky from our new game. (We are still working on a title if you have an idea write it down in the comments. The game name needs to have the word "Sky" in it.)

Bio:
  • Likes: Animals, Long drives trough deserts, Hokey (but she's never been on a match)

What can I do without you my dear friend:love::love::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Hornyman2
Jun 2, 2020
In development

Bio:

you forgot to say that she will be a real bitch, that she will be groped by everyone, that she will practice NTR endlessly and that the dev will not finish this VN..... ....

• Sad
Reactions: Mystermask and pr0n

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
I dunno, this had a promising start but turned into a clusterfuck of " I dont rly know what to write " . This is what happens when you try to do too many choices with branching paths instead of focusing on what the game was supposed to be -
N T R .

It feels like this is written by someone who doesn't understand or even like NTR story and definitely don't know how to progress it in a meaningful way, decent renders that's about it.

Reactions: Mystermask

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
you forgot to say that she will be a real bitch, that she will be groped by everyone, that she will practice NTR endlessly and that the dev will not finish this VN..... ....
Why are you so gloomy?
A real bitch, maybe and most likely. NTR? Well, it's the NTR Inceton team that's running this future game. I wonder if this has anything to do with :unsure:
Groped by everyone? Yeah, real bitches like it a lot, that's one reason they call them bitches, right?
As for whether they're going to finish it, not only are they just starting work on it, and although "Inside Jennifer" has a messed up ending (ep5 ), they've finished anyway and are still making adjustments for a polished version.
So no. I don't think I forgot anything. Unless you have information from reliable sources???

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I dunno, this had a promising start but turned into a clusterfuck of " I dont rly know what to write " . This is what happens when you try to do too many choices with branching paths instead of focusing on what the game was supposed to be -
N T R .

It feels like this is written by someone who doesn't understand or even like NTR story and definitely don't know how to progress it in a meaningful way, decent renders that's about it.
Despite the name label, it's really isn't an NTR game and doesn't contain that for most of the part. I think the NTR tag is just there to differentiate from their non-NTR game franchise with non-NTR followers who absolutelty can't stand a woman fucking other than a single man they identify and immerse into. It's a bit over the top tho, since those people avoid female protag games getting bothered playing a game where MC is a female.

Last edited:

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
As for whether they're going to finish it, not only are they just starting work on it, and although "Inside Jennifer" has a messed up ending (ep5 ), they've finished anyway and are still making adjustments for a polished version.
So no. I don't think I forgot anything. Unless you have information from reliable sources???
You are lying, it was supposed to be a remake of Corrupting Jennifer but inceton barely made the prolog and that's it, far away from what was promised.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You are lying, it was supposed to be a remake of Corrupting Jennifer but inceton barely made the prolog and that's it, far away from what was promised.
I certainly have flaws, but certainly not that of lying! I HOPE it's a joke, even a bad one... If it's not, it's called trolling. If you take a sentence out of context and try to make me say what I never said, who's the liar?
I can understand you being sour because they changed the title and revamped the story of the game, but you don't have to blame me for that, let alone insult me. Icenton, like many other developers, changes their goals based on contributors who vote for such changes. As for a so-called promise, you have to know the difference between a promising game, and a given promise. The icenton team is not altruistic. They make games to make money, and if the original idea isn't popular enough, they change it, it's as simple as that.

• Angry
Reactions: Mystermask
3.50 star(s) 76 Votes