GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Patreon page

Polish for Inside Jennifer is currently on hold due to this release and some other project that you'll find out about more soon. But, it is planned to release by the end of July. As always, I'll keep you posted for any rearranges or updates if it comes to that.

Inceton page
Hi, welcome!

DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS

View attachment 1897725

INSIDE JENNIFER FINAL:

STORY: 90%
RENDERS: 40%
ANIMATIONS: 10%
CODE: 40%
POLISH: 100%
TOTAL: 65%
While I do believe they'll complete this effort and improve the final episode, I think it's too little too late. I can't help but feel that the botched final episode took all the wind out of its sails. Despite so much promise, it left a bad taste in my mouth that the game felt so disregarded by the team.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
While I do believe they'll complete this effort and improve the final episode, I think it's too little too late. I can't help but feel that the botched final episode took all the wind out of its sails. Despite so much promise, it left a bad taste in my mouth that the game felt so disregarded by the team.
I couldn't agree more. I felt like they were throwing this ep to get rid of the game

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Man I just start this game and I’m so disappointed that the only lesbian scene action was from the student forgot her name while Kelly on the other hand just a teasing kiss or the foursome scene was hoping for more lesbian scene with Kelly oh well

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Man I just start this game and I’m so disappointed that the only lesbian scene action was from the student forgot her name while Kelly on the other hand just a teasing kiss or the foursome scene was hoping for more lesbian scene with Kelly oh well
You're right Kelly's "route" stops abruptly, this "completed" version looks like a botched work.
Same about Laurie (the blonde student). During their first love scene, she tells Jennifer that she feels she's falling in love with her, it seems it was only to fill a line since there's no continuation.
I intended to buy the game on Steam, but I shan't if it's only "polished", not finished.

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
In the end it doesn't matter to them. They got the funds to create it to this point, now they are going to improve it and the people who have no idea about the farce of the 5th episode will buy it from Steam and they will swim in money. Inceton is all about money. Never forget.

I felt like they were throwing this ep to get rid of the game
You are correct as the next female protagonist NTR game is already in the making with her being the main character:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
In the end it doesn't matter to them. They got the funds to create it to this point, now they are going to improve it and the people who have no idea about the farce of the 5th episode will buy it from Steam and they will swim in money. Inceton is all about money. Never forget.

You are correct as the next female protagonist NTR game is already in the making with her being the main character:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I saw that. Slosh MOoooo Slosh MMoooo
No! MO NEY! repeat after me MO NEY! MOOOOoooo! Ney! Yay!

Reactions: GizmoDuck

MoretZ

Jul 25, 2021
guys i need help!!
its this game have sound or music?
already played but still no sound or music.
helpppppp....

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You? Here? How so? :LOL:
You? Here? How so? :LOL:
Realy realy where I can go without you??, just tell my quikly :p:p , you kow in another thread I discover that my lesbian route update will not start before 2 years, so I ask if that will be true I will jump from the roof , SO, someone exactly like you answer me "jump from the roof", SO just tell my quikly or tell me to jump.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Realy realy where I can go without you??, just tell my quikly :p:p , you kow in another thread I discover that my lesbian route update will not start before 2 years, so I ask if that will be true I will jump from the roof , SO, someone exactly like you answer me "jump from the roof", SO just tell my quikly or tell me to jump.
I really dont know since me and my partner Ouch! Ai! ok ok... Me and my gf AIIIiieeuuuuu! So My gf and..... me? yay! are implied in a llot of game
But you can always search by member if you want so much avoid me, cause we always search for good funny games
But don't jump off the roof, you'll hurt yourself :eek:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I really dont know since me and my partner Ouch! Ai! ok ok... Me and my gf AIIIiieeuuuuu! So My gf and..... me? yay! are implied in a llot of game
But you can always search by member if you want so much avoid me, cause we always search for good funny games
But don't jump off the roof, you'll hurt yourself :eek:
Just hurt myself ha , you will not be sad just for a little when you will not find me to tease me again.:cry::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
and where your GF profile, may be she will be more merciful to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀
3.50 star(s) 76 Votes