Lac

Jul 2, 2017
The game is pretty stimulating but one thing bothers me: the cumshots, they are weak and look like edited in. This goes sadly for all inceton games. Pretty much every other developer does better.

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
What do you mean missing?
The old animations are missing or the game gives error because new animations aren't implemented?
in fact, there are certain scenes (like the one with the lace top with paul) where certain animations do not appear.
there is no error, or black screen with marked "video/image "x" are missing". as if the video was simply not implemented in the game, although it appears in the game files. this is often the case with the new animations they added in the final version of the game

Like these one for exemple.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
in fact, there are certain scenes (like the one with the lace top with paul) where certain animations do not appear.
there is no error, or black screen with marked "video/image "x" are missing". as if the video was simply not implemented in the game, although it appears in the game files. this is often the case with the new animations they added in the final version of the game

Confirm this one

Reactions: Edoks

orrpolip

May 3, 2017

this scene is a buggy mess missing and misplaced animations everywhere, but don't worry I fixed that. Simply replace your story.rpy file with this (oh and I also altered the Paul ending and added the anims from ep05 to that scene)

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
this scene is a buggy mess missing and misplaced animations everywhere, but don't worry I fixed that. Simply replace your story.rpy file with this (oh and I also altered the Paul ending and added the anims from ep05 to that scene)
Whooo thanks mate ! it work perfecly ! :D

orrpolip

May 3, 2017
Whooo thanks mate ! it work perfecly ! :D
no problem dude, if you don't like my ending for Paul route(no breakup more sex), I can give you the "fix only" version with original ending(but it sucks IMHO, breakup and less sex).
This game is still buggy as hell: typos, missing scenes and nonsense dialogues at some place. So I can edit/fix this shit further I guess :)

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes