Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
what is the difference between steam and non-steam downeload in the op? Steam version is larger in size for some reason

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Can someone, please, upload it to a faster hosting server? To download 7gb on servers like Mega, Mixdrop, Transfer and Uploadheaven is too much...

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Can someone, please, upload it to a faster hosting server? To download 7gb on servers like Mega, Mixdrop, Transfer and Uploadheaven is too much...
there's this

Inside Jennifer - Clean Steam Files [2022. 10. 02.]
Google Drive: Link
Gofile:
1fichier:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
About that "NTR"... Do you play as a female MC that cheats on his fiancée, or you play as the fiancée that is cheated by the female character? There is a huge difference. The first one is OK (who cares about an npc fiancée anyway?) The second one is not.
and why is not ok? what is so horribly scary that makes you stay awake whole night in fact that mc is cheated by his/her partner? if it was about childish ntr haters many masterpieces of literature and movies would never exists. poor richard gere and ana karenina's hubby...

Darius89

May 23, 2021
How to get that laurie (or kelly) ending i see on main menu animations/pics? They are in some pool/jacuzzi...
Also i see there jennifer in red bikini? What is that route?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Inside Jeniffer [Season 1] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (6.9 GB GB/ 1.2 GB) : WorkUpload,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i may not downloading this game (it isnt pixeldrain :p ). but just wanna support you with +1

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Just a quick question.. do any of you have the gallery jumping pages/missing a page? Mine Jumps from Page 8 to Page (aka no Page nr 9) :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Thanks in advance! :)

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes