ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
What is new in this update? Do we have some news NTR scenes or its only about the endings?
Laura,Tim ending. Poker night, beach scene and new Jimmy scene is NTR, but is not ease to get someone of this. I wating when
LightmanP upload his mod for free. I end game 15 times and dont get poker scene and Tim ending.

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Oh man i forgot about this game !! I guess its time to start over this game and try to get all the bad endings Muahahaha
Sorry Jennifer :HideThePain:

Reactions: Sense_9

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
InsideJennifer-S1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
torrent not found

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Good hopefully no guys that are old, fat ugly assholes this time, especially unavoidable scenes with them.
I agree with you , all scenes should be avoidable and no assholes / blackmailers but I do like seeing old , fat ugly guys banging a hot and beautiful women because that is not something you see usually in real life though its common in adult movies

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
It's way better than previous update with some longer improved endings, but still there's alot of short ones left. Overall still feels rushed, unfinished and leaves much to be desired. Also the branching into the different endings are all over the place and it's hard to figure out what one choice has to do with later one. More trial by error than proper challenge, just end up trying every possible combination.

John David

Jun 21, 2017
Going throught the anim. files, it seems like there are animations with no corresponding img files with them. It's unusual because Inceton normally has an abundance of images, but say around anim. file e6a92 and up there are missing scene files.
Also notice the additional angle image files don't seem to be present for E6

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
I agree with you , all scenes should be avoidable and no assholes / blackmailers but I do like seeing old , fat ugly guys banging a hot and beautiful women because that is not something you see usually in real life though its common in adult movies
It's common enough if you are rich.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
What is new in this update? Do we have some news NTR scenes or its only about the endings?
I haven't hit all the paths but I started over from the begining and re-did a lot of my favorites. The best thing I've noticed is that there are more animations used in sex scenes that were just static pictures before. And some things that didn't make sense before like her getting assaulted by a mystery person while stuck in the laundry chute are gone. But then I saw that event being referenced later. And that wasn't the only continuity bug that still seemed present in this version. The Dean endings seemed better fleshed out then I remember. Think Paul's were the same. The Jimmy (Submission) one is even longer and better and now bug free as compared to V5. Also found an extra Jimmy one I hadn't seen before where you can have sex with him in front of Mark.

orrpolip

May 3, 2017
I haven't hit all the paths but I started over from the begining and re-did a lot of my favorites. The best thing I've noticed is that there are more animations used in sex scenes that were just static pictures before. And some things that didn't make sense before like her getting assaulted by a mystery person while stuck in the laundry chute are gone. But then I saw that event being referenced later. And that wasn't the only continuity bug that still seemed present in this version. The Dean endings seemed better fleshed out then I remember. Think Paul's were the same. The Jimmy (Submission) one is even longer and better and now bug free as compared to V5. Also found an extra Jimmy one I hadn't seen before where you can have sex with him in front of Mark.
I posted a fix for that on page 106

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes