TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Edit: Updated for EP5

I've made a scene gallery mod for this game

It adds a gallery to the main menu where you can replay the scenes from the game

Installation: Extract the mod to your Inside Jennifer folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Does this gallery have the scenes from the full game or just until episode 5?

Aug 22, 2018
so the poker scene is just routed, or is there some content? Just wondering, since I think I've covered all possible choices trying to get those scenes...or not....

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
How did you get the ending to work? I always get a error screen
u need to play it from the beginning without the mod, just remember the choices u made and there will be no error screen (except right before the ending, but thats an error from the game which u can just ignore)

BenIsland

Jul 27, 2018
u need to play it from the beginning without the mod, just remember the choices u made and there will be no error screen (except right before the ending, but thats an error from the game which u can just ignore)
It's a coding mistakes, there are 2 == instead of one. All you need to do is enable unren console and right before the error type d5_home_ignore=2.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I guess next upcoming game is going to be an emotional roller coaster with a terminally ill MC.

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
Game is riddled with bugs at the moment. Get random animations showing up on the garbage chute scene and loads of continuity errors in the text.

ncastle1029

Dec 9, 2018
Edit: Updated for EP5

I've made a scene gallery mod for this game

It adds a gallery to the main menu where you can replay the scenes from the game

Installation: Extract the mod to your Inside Jennifer folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Will you be updating the scene gallery mod for the new steam release update, bro?

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes